Programming C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB
Computer Science Canada 
Programming C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB  

Username:   Password: 
 RegisterRegister   
 Compsci Summer Camp
Index -> General Discussion
Goto page 1, 2  Next
View previous topic Printable versionDownload TopicSubscribe to this topicPrivate MessagesRefresh page View next topic

Would you pay to go to a Compsci Summer Camp
(Voting is closed)
Definitely
23%
 23%  [ 4 ]
Depends on the price
23%
 23%  [ 4 ]
No
52%
 52%  [ 9 ]
Total Votes : 17

Andy

PostPosted: Sat Jun 07, 2003 7:06 pm   Post subject: Compsci Summer Camp

Man, we should have a compsci summer camp
Sponsor
Sponsor
Sponsor
sponsor
Martin

PostPosted: Sat Jun 07, 2003 7:49 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

usaco, topcoder, learn c++/java/flash/visual basic/directX/openGL. We don't need camp Wink
Tony

PostPosted: Sat Jun 07, 2003 10:08 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

Darkness has a good point... if you already know everything he listed, you wouldnt hang out here anymore Laughing
Latest from compsci.ca/blog: Tony's programming blog. DWITE - a programming contest.
Dan

PostPosted: Sat Jun 07, 2003 10:19 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

why go to some camp when you can just sing up with niager cloage for an online cores in programing? you get a cloage credit and you learn progming with out haveing to go to some "camp" Wink
Computer Science Canada Help with programming in C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB and more!
Blade

PostPosted: Sat Jun 07, 2003 11:29 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

hey hey, it'd still be cool man. i go to these lan parties with friends... we usually spend 14 or 15 hrs there and all we do is play games... its quite a bit of fun, you meet alot of pplz

and to that post about if you knew all of taht, there'd be no reason to hang out here. thats arguable... take catalyst for example, he never posts in help unless he is helping or looking for something, as an example, when he needed his model for his 3d hangman.
Dan

PostPosted: Sun Jun 08, 2003 12:03 am   Post subject: (No subject)

just whodering what if any sumer camps about compsci has any one been to, i used to go to one at unisvtey of macmaster, leared html, java and vb there. they also had one on hared ware.
Computer Science Canada Help with programming in C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB and more!
Blade

PostPosted: Sun Jun 08, 2003 1:16 am   Post subject: (No subject)

iactually havent been to a camp for anything, everything i've learnt i've taught to myself through reading articles, and trial and error. school has taught me nothing other than basic stuff school sutuff in math,english and science...
born130

PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2003 6:58 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

dodge tomahawk is making a compsci camp
Sponsor
Sponsor
Sponsor
sponsor
SilverSprite

PostPosted: Sun Jun 15, 2003 7:39 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

YAY! me and bugz are going to computer camp this summer!
Martin

PostPosted: Sun Jun 15, 2003 8:54 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

I wish I could go to compsci camp...c++ is quite hard...
Mazer

PostPosted: Sun Jun 15, 2003 9:01 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

SilverSprite, Bugzpodder, i hate you both forever. Wink ok, so maybe i don't, but i'm rather jealous of you. ah, i know, i hate the university of toronto forever. the bastards!
SilverSprite

PostPosted: Sun Jun 15, 2003 9:04 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

You shouldnt be like that Mazer... since I don't have any place to live, the cost will be ... Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad
Mazer

PostPosted: Sun Jun 15, 2003 9:10 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

no wait! i don't hate you! smile man, you're going to toronto for 3 weeks of compsci and don't forget -- real U of T students! Laughing

anyways, i can imagine that it would be quite pricey but i think it'd definitely be worth it. anyways, if you manage to catch SARS, try to pass it on to whoever decided not to accept me. of course, try not to get SARS if you can Wink
Andy

PostPosted: Mon Jun 16, 2003 9:25 am   Post subject: (No subject)

silversprite, when are u going?
JayLo

PostPosted: Mon Jun 16, 2003 12:22 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

hey, just BECAUSE i live in toronto, i'm chinese, AND i just had a fever doesn't mean i have SARS. please. Razz
   Index -> General Discussion
View previous topic Tell A FriendPrintable versionDownload TopicSubscribe to this topicPrivate MessagesRefresh page View next topic

Page 1 of 2  [ 28 Posts ]
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Jump to:   

Style:  
Search: