Programming C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB
Computer Science Canada 
Programming C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB  

Username:   Password: 
 RegisterRegister   
 I need Advice (alernatives to READY!!!!)
Index -> Programming, Java -> Java Help
Goto page Previous  1, 2
View previous topic Printable versionDownload TopicSubscribe to this topicPrivate MessagesRefresh page View next topic
StarGateSG-1

PostPosted: Mon Sep 12, 2005 6:40 am   Post subject: (No subject)

Well, my teacher fell into the HoltSOft way of life, not that he is a bad programer, but more because he is like best friends with Tom West and therefore gets all kinds of great deals.

Honestly, I forgot that you could use Standard java in the Ready IDE, I though it was written in. Embarassed My bad Embarassed

Ok, so no matter how much fun to teach grade 10's things they will unlearn later would be wtd, I can't do that Sad .

The last thing is lesson plans, becasue the Ready textbook is all their version. I guess I could write my own, but that comes back to the time crunch!

Anyways thanks for your help!
Sponsor
Sponsor
Sponsor
sponsor
Cervantes

PostPosted: Mon Sep 12, 2005 3:18 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

You can still use the RTP guide. You'd just have to change input and output (unless this problem goes deeper than I realize). Output includes graphics.
[Gandalf]

PostPosted: Mon Sep 12, 2005 3:24 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

You would then need to add one or two chapters on everything you need to know to set up the graphics/input environment, again leading to the problem... Personally, I see that the actual draw commands are quite easy, the control and everything - the problem I had was actually getting a frame that will display the output.
   Index -> Programming, Java -> Java Help
View previous topic Tell A FriendPrintable versionDownload TopicSubscribe to this topicPrivate MessagesRefresh page View next topic

Page 2 of 2  [ 18 Posts ]
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Jump to:   

Style:  
Search: