Programming C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB
Computer Science Canada 
Programming C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB  

Username:   Password: 
 RegisterRegister   
 Anyone going to U of Toronto?
Index -> Student Life
View previous topic Printable versionDownload TopicSubscribe to this topicPrivate MessagesRefresh page View next topic
AsianSensation

PostPosted: Tue Jul 05, 2005 8:50 pm   Post subject: Anyone going to U of Toronto?

Anyone going to be taking anything in U of T or are students of U of T? I'm just curious because it's a pain in the ass to select courses and the outlines doesn't really tell that much. I just want to ask what people are taking, like which math, which physics, and (I doubt it) which biology, since I'm going into Life Science.

This is when I wish I went into Engineering, at least you have NO electives and have to take what they recommend. Very Happy
Sponsor
Sponsor
Sponsor
sponsor
shorthair

PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2005 3:47 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

Im tacking Calucus! for my math, i believe its 137. Anyway its the requirement for Computer Science.

ImUniversity Of Toronto in New College , At St George.
AsianSensation

PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2005 6:53 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

Me too, I'm also in New College. It's that I don't get the difference between 137 and 157, one is Calculus!, one is Analysis, but they both seem to teach the samething.

Also, for the compsci course, I also have to take some in first year, which ones are you taking? The accelerated one?
shorthair

PostPosted: Thu Jul 07, 2005 4:07 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

Yeah , THe Accelerated.

I was looking at the programming courses, and the only one where i thinki can learn somthing new , is the acelerated.
   Index -> Student Life
View previous topic Tell A FriendPrintable versionDownload TopicSubscribe to this topicPrivate MessagesRefresh page View next topic

Page 1 of 1  [ 4 Posts ]
Jump to:   

Style:  
Search: