Programming C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB
Computer Science Canada 
Programming C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB  

Username:   Password: 
 RegisterRegister   
 Random words from Tony
Index -> General Discussion
View previous topic Printable versionDownload TopicSubscribe to this topicPrivate MessagesRefresh page View next topic
Tony

PostPosted: Sat Jan 04, 2003 5:53 pm   Post subject: Random words from Tony

School starts soon... sorry for ruining your fantasy worlds, but wake up and take a look at reality. My school starts January 6th.

On another note. Tony is PISSED/. I was snowboarding today and I fell on my wrist while getting of the chairlift. After 4 hours of snowboarding, the landing zone became all icy, so I colided with another person, fell and hurt my right wrist. Evil or Very Mad

Well I still can type as you can see, but it feels all weird. Hopefully it will get better soon.

Also, I advice everybody to participate in the upcomming Canadian Computer Competition. SWAT has created a special forum area just for that. Last year over 500 students participated in Junior division. A score of 30 (2 of 5 problems) placed you in an upper 50%. Myself and Dan will be preparing for the contest and we want to take all of you along for a ride. Try your hand out at some of the problems. Aim for Problems types A and B. See "Contest Preparation" forum for more info.
Latest from compsci.ca/blog: Tony's programming blog. DWITE - a programming contest.
Sponsor
Sponsor
Sponsor
sponsor
Dan

PostPosted: Sat Jan 04, 2003 10:39 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

Quote:

School starts soon... sorry for ruining your fantasy worlds, but wake up and take a look at reality. My school starts January 6th.

noooooo.....my befutale fantasy worlds smased to bits, why me!!!!!!! i was hoping that the break whode last for ever Crying or Very sad

oh well Confused , may be there will be a snow day or somting Confused

any way i will try to reply to post more now that i am acuatly at home. also i am sory to hrea about you wirst tony hope it gets better soon Wink
Computer Science Canada Help with programming in C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB and more!
Tony

PostPosted: Sun Jan 05, 2003 2:04 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

thx Dan

I got my wirst X-rayed today... they couldn't see any cracks so they ASSUMED that I just hurt it badly and pulled some musles or something... If it doesn't get better soon though, I'd have to X-ray it again Evil or Very Mad
Latest from compsci.ca/blog: Tony's programming blog. DWITE - a programming contest.
   Index -> General Discussion
View previous topic Tell A FriendPrintable versionDownload TopicSubscribe to this topicPrivate MessagesRefresh page View next topic

Page 1 of 1  [ 3 Posts ]
Jump to:   

Style:  
Search: