Programming C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB
Computer Science Canada 
Programming C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB  

Username:   Password: 
 RegisterRegister   
 [Tutorial] Flash Animation ...
Index -> Graphics and Design, Web Design -> Flash MX Tutorials
View previous topic Printable versionDownload TopicRate TopicSubscribe to this topicPrivate MessagesRefresh page View next topic
Homer_simpson

PostPosted: Sat May 31, 2003 12:39 am   Post subject: [Tutorial] Flash Animation ...

Ok this is my first tutorial submittion to compsci... now there's gonna be a lotta spelling and grammer mistakes please forgive me for that ...
start:
well here's what yer flash screen should bacically look like :
Posted Image, might have been reduced in size. Click Image to view fullscreen.

Layers: by layers you can make different pictures overlap and move in different motion so u'll have to draw each object in a different layers (for example : you'll have to put yer background picture in the last layer and the other objects in the first layers to be on the top).
Layers can also have their own personalities such as motion or shape, but their more complicated stuff that i'll explain in next tutorials(if any)

Hide/ Lock: is basically there just so u can edit yer animation better they have no effect in the output... u can hide a layer to see the things under it or lock so u wont be able to edit or select it...

Keyframes: are used to create motion or transformation animation,
u can create them using F6 and F7

Frames :By inserting a frame, you make the keyframe last longer... u can add frames using f5

sound :is for u to add sound effects to yer animation... u can import mp3s or wav or u could use the built in libraries and use defealt sound effects by goint to window menu and select common libraries > sounds.

MOTION TWEEN:
This lets you gradually change a symbols size, position, rotation, transparency and other properties automatically, without you having to do it frame by frame. You could make some text slide across the screen, change colour then fade out with only a few clicks, for example, instead of drawing every single frame. you can create motion tween by creating a key frame and adding some frames to it... then draw your object in the keyframe...then goto insertmenu> create motion tween and then drag the red cursor(located on frame number bar) to the end of yer frames... then drawg yer object anywhere u want or resize and relocate it when u play the movie u'll see that the object will move automatically...
MOD EDIT : I added the "[]" to the title -Delta
Sponsor
Sponsor
Sponsor
sponsor
Homer_simpson

PostPosted: Sat May 31, 2003 12:40 am   Post subject: (No subject)

i know this is not an easy tutorial... but i'm going to make an animated flash tutorial so u'll understand it easily...
krishon

PostPosted: Sat May 31, 2003 2:18 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

u may not hafta. u can download Flash MX as a 30-day trial. in the program, it shows u a simple flash movie and shows how u cna make it.
Homer_simpson

PostPosted: Sat May 31, 2003 2:27 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

but it doesn't have stick figure animation tutorial
krishon

PostPosted: Sat May 31, 2003 2:29 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

oh, u wanted a stick figure one Laughing k, but for all those ppl out there who want to try, just download the trial version, or u can just get it off kazaa, lol.
mr-pickle

PostPosted: Thu Sep 16, 2004 1:48 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

cool
   Index -> Graphics and Design, Web Design -> Flash MX Tutorials
View previous topic Tell A FriendPrintable versionDownload TopicRate TopicSubscribe to this topicPrivate MessagesRefresh page View next topic

Page 1 of 1  [ 6 Posts ]
Jump to:   

Style:  
Search: