Programming C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB
Computer Science Canada 
Programming C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB  

Username:   Password: 
 RegisterRegister   
 [source code](FUNNY) Lame Alarm System
Index -> Programming, Turing -> Turing Submissions
View previous topic Printable versionDownload TopicRate TopicSubscribe to this topicPrivate MessagesRefresh page View next topic
hez

PostPosted: Tue May 20, 2003 7:18 pm   Post subject: [source code](FUNNY) Lame Alarm System

hehe i made it for fun....... believe me this is useful if you are in your class and gotta take a bathroom brake, arm it and put the volume up high Laughing and watch as someone wiggles the mouse or touches anything on the keyboard....

very simple...... nothing fancy...
have fun if you can

SOURCE.t
 Description:

Download
 Filename:  SOURCE.t
 Filesize:  1.49 KB
 Downloaded:  707 Time(s)

Sponsor
Sponsor
Sponsor
sponsor
kythoon

PostPosted: Tue May 20, 2003 7:43 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

thats pretty funny Laughing

but if i try that in class, i'll get a detension, maybe even a saturday
Blade

PostPosted: Tue May 20, 2003 7:45 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

oooo that hurts the eyes! beware eptileptic people! and make sure you turn down yer speakers. i was blaring music when i was running this and damn did dat hurt haha
Tony

PostPosted: Tue May 20, 2003 8:15 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

LOL, thats preaty funny... though you should also incule some code to be able to exit it... and make the screen flash a bit different.. something that would resemble a broken computer.

that would be funny. +15bits
Latest from compsci.ca/blog: Tony's programming blog. DWITE - a programming contest.
nate

PostPosted: Tue May 20, 2003 8:28 pm   Post subject: aaah my ears

I was wearin ear phones and dam that hurt, its so annoyin after it loops for like the 5th time, but g,j.

-Nate Laughing
skatelhs

PostPosted: Thu May 22, 2003 5:24 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

that was great,
only things i could suggest are: (since i dont know much about turing, and probably would fail mirerably trying to change it)

make the screen of that flashy black and white anoyingness 1028x1240 (or somethin like that)
and when its armed, be able to un-arm it by pressing x or something like that. other thatn that, its pretty good Laughing
Mazer

PostPosted: Thu May 22, 2003 6:13 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

couple of things here:
1 - to 'disarm' the alarm, press alt+tab to get to the code window, press F1 to re-run the program then choose no when prompted to arm it.

2 - hey... have you ever actually tried your program and choosing no instead of yes? maybe you should.
PaddyLong

PostPosted: Sat May 31, 2003 12:39 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

haha that's cool
Sponsor
Sponsor
Sponsor
sponsor
FDisk87

PostPosted: Fri Dec 05, 2003 9:52 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

Load a BSOD image, if your school's computers are running 9x
rizzix

PostPosted: Sat Dec 06, 2003 12:06 am   Post subject: (No subject)

or if u manage to run ur turing program on a win98 system...

just exec "C:\con\con" Wink major bsod dude
white_dragon

PostPosted: Mon Jan 12, 2004 6:32 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

gee!!!!!!!!! MY FRIEND HAD A SEIZURE WHEN HE SAW THIS!!!! WOULD U BELIEVE IT!!!!!!!! LOL!!!!!!!!!!
DanShadow

PostPosted: Mon Jan 12, 2004 8:03 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

AHH!! I nearly fell into a seizure watching this! It said the alarm was going to sound, so I turned on my speakers, heard nothing. I turned my speakers all the way up, and pu t my face near them to see what was wrong, and all of th e sudden this blaring sound comes ou t, disorientates me, then I look at the screen, and struggle to stay concious and t urn it off! That thing is really funny!
Oh, and your friend had a seizure??? hahaha, sorry, but th at is really funny!
Heheh, here, have a few bits.
[+bits]
shorthair

PostPosted: Mon Jan 12, 2004 9:19 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

Wow i felt so left out i purposly turned up my speakers and turned off the lights just to get the full effect , did anyone else get adamn ringing in their ears after playing with this , i mean OWWWW , there shouyld be a warning on this bad boy , like , pg-13 may contain scenes of vioulence and language ( meaning me kicking my speakers and ripping my monitor out of the wall) . Thats no lame alarm system my friend if that came in a box ID BUY IT
ruff_riders91

PostPosted: Tue Jan 13, 2004 9:39 am   Post subject: (No subject)

Awesome really annoying
   Index -> Programming, Turing -> Turing Submissions
View previous topic Tell A FriendPrintable versionDownload TopicRate TopicSubscribe to this topicPrivate MessagesRefresh page View next topic

Page 1 of 1  [ 14 Posts ]
Jump to:   

Style:  
Search: