Programming C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB
Computer Science Canada 
Programming C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB  

Username:   Password: 
 RegisterRegister   
 One of my original games...
Index -> Programming, Turing -> Turing Submissions
View previous topic Printable versionDownload TopicRate TopicSubscribe to this topicPrivate MessagesRefresh page View next topic
AsianSensation

PostPosted: Fri Jul 25, 2003 8:44 pm   Post subject: One of my original games...

I was looking through some of the old turing games that I made, and I found this:

It's a two players fighting game, more humor than programming skills I guess, it was the first program that I made though...

Edit: If you have it, play this game with the Kung Fu fighting song, it's much better this way Razz

Rush Hour - Chinese Edition.zip
 Description:

Download
 Filename:  Rush Hour - Chinese Edition.zip
 Filesize:  847.5 KB
 Downloaded:  937 Time(s)

Sponsor
Sponsor
Sponsor
sponsor
RaPsCaLLioN

PostPosted: Fri Jul 25, 2003 10:32 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

If you hold J + 1 then you get some crazy flashing lines... cool. Nice game for an oldy!
AsianSensation

PostPosted: Sat Jul 26, 2003 8:53 am   Post subject: (No subject)

oh yeah, I don't know why, but if one player move, while the other player punch, then one of the players flash.

Also, people seems to get confused when playing the game, the hyper bar charges as you take hits and dish out hits, when it reaches a certain point, then it automatically does a super move Razz
powzow

PostPosted: Mon May 02, 2005 11:57 am   Post subject: need help on rush hour game~

[mod:1d2ced5ca8]This post has been edited for lameness.

Nothing to see here, kids, move along. (if you want help with your final project, ask for it in the help section. And NO, we won't do your work for you)[/mod:1d2ced5ca8]
jamonathin

PostPosted: Mon May 02, 2005 1:41 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

Two things, this is 2 years old, so you're just going to/already have make people be like, wow, another illiterate newbie, can cannot read the NECRO POSTING INFORMATION. and secondly, of all people, AsianSensation will not help you change his program, so you can use it for a final project.
Token

PostPosted: Mon May 02, 2005 2:24 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

lmao what a noob, what he might have been doing is asking for help without creating his own thread because he dosent know what he's doing...
   Index -> Programming, Turing -> Turing Submissions
View previous topic Tell A FriendPrintable versionDownload TopicRate TopicSubscribe to this topicPrivate MessagesRefresh page View next topic

Page 1 of 1  [ 6 Posts ]
Jump to:   

Style:  
Search: