Programming C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB
Computer Science Canada 
Programming C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB  

Username:   Password: 
 RegisterRegister   
 robotics experience (actual one)
Index -> Off Topic
View previous topic Printable versionDownload TopicSubscribe to this topicPrivate MessagesRefresh page View next topic

Have you been part of a robotics team?
(No ending time set)
yes, robotics is the best!!
44%
 44%  [ 4 ]
no, i'd really like to but i dun't have the commitment or time
55%
 55%  [ 5 ]
hell no, robotics sucks
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 9

krishon

PostPosted: Thu May 29, 2003 9:06 pm   Post subject: robotics experience (actual one)

just wonderin if u guys have ever been on a robotics team. sry this is the real one, i forgot to add another no option.
Sponsor
Sponsor
Sponsor
sponsor
Dan

PostPosted: Thu May 29, 2003 9:08 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

yes, i have been on 3 but they where realy, relay, relay, crapy.
Computer Science Canada Help with programming in C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB and more!
krishon

PostPosted: Thu May 29, 2003 9:10 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

lol,i wuz on one this year, we won the chairman's (best award for a robotics team) but we were not lucky in houston, meh, houston wuz fun, we chilled lots Very Happy
Dan

PostPosted: Thu May 29, 2003 9:12 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

one of the teams i was on was in was in a constest where you use the lego mind stromes robot kits so that was kind of a checp robot. i proamed it relay good tho...
Computer Science Canada Help with programming in C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB and more!
krishon

PostPosted: Thu May 29, 2003 9:13 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

ye, i think that's for the lego league or smthg, our school started that Very Happy
Catalyst

PostPosted: Thu May 29, 2003 9:54 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

my schools too hick-like (read: in a town full of hicks) to have anything like that. We tried a web team but only 3 people showed up
Dan

PostPosted: Thu May 29, 2003 10:02 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

Catalyst wrote:
my schools too hick-like (read: in a town full of hicks) to have anything like that. We tried a web team but only 3 people showed up

this is so much like my school it is funny, for the ccc i had to oriages the dam ting for my school and only 3 poleop whuld wirte it so we pulled 2 more in from the hall like on the day of the contest. they both got 0 but it met the minmum amout of poleop so it was all good i guse.

if you are whoudering it was deftey not throw my school that i did the lego stuff, that stuff cost money and my school still needs; walls, cellings, floors, wroking heating, wroking cooling, boilers that do not blow up, text books for more then 2 people, a computer lab that dos not only have win 3.1 , stuff like that.
   Index -> Off Topic
View previous topic Tell A FriendPrintable versionDownload TopicSubscribe to this topicPrivate MessagesRefresh page View next topic

Page 1 of 1  [ 7 Posts ]
Jump to:   

Style:  
Search: