Programming C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB
Computer Science Canada 
Programming C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB  

Username:   Password: 
 RegisterRegister   
 Hey I am Simon
Index -> Contests
View previous topic Printable versionDownload TopicSubscribe to this topicPrivate MessagesRefresh page View next topic
Simon

PostPosted: Wed Dec 01, 2004 6:50 pm   Post subject: Hey I am Simon

Hey i am simon and i came first in the november dwite contest -> tell me your rank Smile
Sponsor
Sponsor
Sponsor
sponsor
Paul

PostPosted: Wed Dec 01, 2004 7:09 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

Hey Simon, ur the guy from KCI right?
My computer science teacher just babbles on about you. Almost as if he's proud of you, even though your not his student Razz
Martin

PostPosted: Wed Dec 01, 2004 9:13 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

Hey, my team wrote last year, and won.
bugzpodder

PostPosted: Thu Dec 02, 2004 1:59 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

nice intro there simon? makes me wonder if you are really simon at all. actually, I bet $10 that you arent the real simon. If you are simon, then I am Bill Gates. oh and, the real simon doesnt use "Simon" as handle either. he has his own nick.
bugzpodder

PostPosted: Thu Dec 02, 2004 2:03 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

Paul wrote:
Hey Simon, ur the guy from KCI right?
My computer science teacher just babbles on about you. Almost as if he's proud of you, even though your not his student Razz

If your teacher doesnt know simon personally, thats the stupidest thing i've ever heard, no offence to your teacher
MyPistolsIn3D

PostPosted: Thu Dec 02, 2004 10:20 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

I agree bugz. This guy seems suspicious. Do you have proof you are Simon? Ask him a question only simon would know.
Catalyst

PostPosted: Fri Dec 03, 2004 12:02 am   Post subject: (No subject)

what do you say simon?
thegoose

PostPosted: Mon Dec 13, 2004 7:31 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

So much for fake Simons. By the way, you guys might see some problems from me soon.
Sponsor
Sponsor
Sponsor
sponsor
bugzpodder

PostPosted: Mon Dec 13, 2004 10:19 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

i can guarentee you are wasting your time richard...
oh and you've ignoring my emails eh?
MysticVegeta

PostPosted: Sat Feb 19, 2005 10:34 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

Sounds a lil messy to me too whether hes Simon or not, could be the real one lol, cos if he wasnt then the real Simon musta shown his apperance by now... oh well, i am only a grade niner, but i got a 137 coulda gotten 250 but the server was having some problems Crying or Very sad oh well, i am happy with my mark =)
   Index -> Contests
View previous topic Tell A FriendPrintable versionDownload TopicSubscribe to this topicPrivate MessagesRefresh page View next topic

Page 1 of 1  [ 10 Posts ]
Jump to:   

Style:  
Search: