Programming C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB
Computer Science Canada 
Programming C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB  

Username:   Password: 
 RegisterRegister   
 For Poleop that whont turing 4.0.4 and dont whont to pay
Index -> General Discussion
View previous topic Printable versionDownload TopicSubscribe to this topicPrivate MessagesRefresh page View next topic
Dan

PostPosted: Wed Dec 18, 2002 10:06 pm   Post subject: For Poleop that whont turing 4.0.4 and dont whont to pay

I have goten some measges from poleop that have turing 4.0.1 and whont turining 4.0.4 with out having to pay anything Twisted Evil

well there is a leagel way, go to http://www.holtsoft.com/turing/support/#turing4patches and you can up grade your turing to 4.0.4. i think you need altest turing 4.0.0 to do this tho.
Computer Science Canada Help with programming in C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB and more!
Sponsor
Sponsor
Sponsor
sponsor
azndragon

PostPosted: Wed Dec 18, 2002 10:36 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

It's already located in the help menu, under "Upgrades" or something like that. Btw, the support for that program really sucks.
Tony

PostPosted: Wed Dec 18, 2002 10:38 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

take a guess why SWAT was created Wink Exclamation
Latest from compsci.ca/blog: Tony's programming blog. DWITE - a programming contest.
Dan

PostPosted: Thu Dec 19, 2002 1:16 am   Post subject: lol :)

that and to piss BJ off Twisted Evil (inside joke Laughing )
Computer Science Canada Help with programming in C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB and more!
Tony

PostPosted: Thu Dec 19, 2002 2:44 am   Post subject: (No subject)

BJ was pissed ever since I took over his board Twisted Evil

But hey, thats what you get for not showing up for a year.
Latest from compsci.ca/blog: Tony's programming blog. DWITE - a programming contest.
   Index -> General Discussion
View previous topic Tell A FriendPrintable versionDownload TopicSubscribe to this topicPrivate MessagesRefresh page View next topic

Page 1 of 1  [ 5 Posts ]
Jump to:   

Style:  
Search: