Programming C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB
Computer Science Canada 
Programming C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB  

Username:   Password: 
 RegisterRegister   
 Crack down
Index -> General Discussion
View previous topic Printable versionDownload TopicSubscribe to this topicPrivate MessagesRefresh page View next topic
cr0nus

PostPosted: Sat Jan 17, 2004 1:59 pm   Post subject: Crack down

I am begging to get pissed at my High school network after having my account disabled because of view of a Vb forum. I would like to prevent this from happing ever again.

I know for a fact that they love watchdog and are bastards about it. I would love to know if anyone knows of any exploit to disable it. SubZero also complicates this process a bit, the function of this programing is to save a snapshot of the system when you login and once you log out the snapshot is restored. Preventing you from keeping the changes made.

I have also found that my Admin is a real dumbass for one reason. You get a warning first before you are banned. The warning is an OOT programm, but with Novel networks each user has a login script so you simply delete the script he puts on it and no warning message pops up.

(good if you were borrowing an account from a friend)

P.S if version is needed I can post it on monday.
Sponsor
Sponsor
Sponsor
sponsor
Tony

PostPosted: Sat Jan 17, 2004 4:23 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

well SubZero just takes the snapshot of the system files, regestery etc... meaning your personal files (essay typed up in Word) are not affected.

That just means that you can easily run an exploit that doesnt have to regester itself with the system (such as a single exe file)

I'm not sure about specific hacks though
Latest from compsci.ca/blog: Tony's programming blog. DWITE - a programming contest.
the_short1

PostPosted: Tue Nov 02, 2004 10:00 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

while on the subject of crack down on school comps etc../

anyone know of a way aroudn BlueCoat Systems >?? (www.bluecoat.com) cuz i wana acess my gmail .. but they not only ban taht URL.. they ban the gmail notifer extension.. so it must be packets.. am im gusing the gmail notifer .exe program wont work on same principle of the extension for firefox..

thanks..
apomb

PostPosted: Wed Nov 03, 2004 12:58 am   Post subject: (No subject)

do you guys have XP on your school comps?
templest

PostPosted: Wed Nov 03, 2004 7:56 am   Post subject: (No subject)

CompWiz333, if you're talking about what I think you're talking about, it works with all versions of windows, regardless; with the exception that it only works on machines that remote login. It involves quickly unplugging and reconnecting the ethernet cable at the back of the box with timed precision to get admin rights, but I won't say more. You can figure it out for yourselves.

One thing I've noticed though, is that although you can install Quake3, UT2K3, shadow other people's boxes, post network-wide "net sends", and change your marks, you run the heavy risk of getting completely shut-out from your school's network, expelled --or-- suspended, or cleaning the dishes in your school caffeteria for a very long time (Although if you're nice, sometimes the caffeteria ladies give you free cookies, and the big ones too). My point? Remote Desktop. Just avoid getting screwed over all together, set up r-d on your home-box and upload the clients to an ftp-server (in case you ever want to use it on a non-xp machine). Not just that, but you might get compsci.ca banned on the school network's proxies for being the supplier of information on how to hack them. *wink-wink*
.hack

PostPosted: Wed Nov 03, 2004 9:03 am   Post subject: (No subject)

My Techie is actually pretty good. Last year he sucked, but this year hes done a pretty good job keeping everything secure, except that mos the comps crash due to all his cripts and how alot of theprograms we need aren't networked properly from the aserver to the clients so we don't get waht we need.

I would like more info on the above post as well Wink
the_short1

PostPosted: Wed Nov 03, 2004 11:48 am   Post subject: (No subject)

ok.. yea... i got a Bootable NT CD. ,. if u can get into ur bios and swtich to boot from CD first.. u can boot up.. have full acess...chagne admin passwords for the MACHINE.. and from there.. get anythign u want... i havnlt testedf... but i got from a friend.. and he hakced a PC once.. and he knew the admin password.. he changed it to his name.... so... yea.. its true.. PM me if u mite want it .. maybe i can set up my webserver for it..

95% of comps are windows NT... we have some new XP ones tho..
templest

PostPosted: Wed Nov 03, 2004 1:34 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

the_short1 wrote:
ok.. yea... i got a Bootable NT CD. ,. if u can get into ur bios and swtich to boot from CD first.. u can boot up.. have full acess...chagne admin passwords for the MACHINE.. and from there.. get anythign u want... i havnlt testedf... but i got from a friend.. and he hakced a PC once.. and he knew the admin password.. he changed it to his name.... so... yea.. its true.. PM me if u mite want it .. maybe i can set up my webserver for it..

My solution is a lot faster and damned more efficient. But if you're going to start tweaking out the machines with your own CD, you might as well just get a Knoppix CD, do whatever you want, and unload it when you're done.

Every-single one of the computers at my school get their CD-Drives ripped out though, to avoid exactly this kind of scenario. But if you can get the machine to scan for bootable partitions on a portable USB drive, you should be in the clear (ie: install linux on the usb drive).
Sponsor
Sponsor
Sponsor
sponsor
Neo

PostPosted: Wed Nov 03, 2004 2:35 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

the_short1 wrote:

Hey can u tell me how to get full access? Im running out of credits for printing and need more... Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
apomb

PostPosted: Wed Nov 03, 2004 3:41 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

what was getting at with the XP question was that Gmail Notifier needs XP to operate ... or thats what the error message was when i tried to Download it at school, and at home
the_short1

PostPosted: Thu Nov 04, 2004 12:02 am   Post subject: (No subject)

gmail notifer needs win 2k .. or xp to install and run...

yea.. well.. that sucks.. no msuik cds to listen to.. no cd drives.. no burnt cds full of mp3s and programs... liek winamp (can install to a CD < for public pcs).. and much more.... man that sucks.. i felp ity for u..

for the bootable NT thing.. its quite simple he told me.. u pop it in.. change admin password.. pop it out.. then just log in as admin..

anyways.. yea.. PM me if u want it or more details... i can prob seed it.. without posting it on a torrent site so its private..
   Index -> General Discussion
View previous topic Tell A FriendPrintable versionDownload TopicSubscribe to this topicPrivate MessagesRefresh page View next topic

Page 1 of 1  [ 11 Posts ]
Jump to:   

Style:  
Search: