Programming C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB
Computer Science Canada 
Programming C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB  

Username:   Password: 
 RegisterRegister   
 What are the bits and donate for??
Index -> General Discussion
View previous topic Printable versionDownload TopicSubscribe to this topicPrivate MessagesRefresh page View next topic
dsantamassino

PostPosted: Thu Jun 24, 2004 7:56 pm   Post subject: What are the bits and donate for??

Hi,

What exactly is the bits and donate for?? What is the donate for?? How would i use it?? What is the bits for?? I notice the bits go up every time i post or someone else does but not in the spam section. What is the point of bits and donate?? May someone please explain that to me?? Thanks.

And what is the Items for??
Sponsor
Sponsor
Sponsor
sponsor
Paul

PostPosted: Thu Jun 24, 2004 8:09 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

GEEZ! look at the third post above u
http://www.compsci.ca/v2/viewtopic.php?t=3974
rizzix

PostPosted: Fri Jun 25, 2004 9:40 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

i might as well point out right now.. keep your bits.. their value will be great. specially after compsci v3
Mazer

PostPosted: Sat Jun 26, 2004 8:54 am   Post subject: (No subject)

Yes, go make some useful/l337 programs. Razz
dsantamassino

PostPosted: Sun Oct 31, 2004 12:10 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

Im jus catching back on to this thread. been a long time since im here. tell me am i right.. everytime i make a post or reply except for in the Spam section i will get 1 bit per post or reply?? Is that how it works?? lol yea it point out and let me make some programs. haha
bugzpodder

PostPosted: Sun Oct 31, 2004 12:23 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

try it. click donate, and put my user name.
dsantamassino

PostPosted: Sun Oct 31, 2004 12:45 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

No not even when hell freezes over. next person wants 2 answer my questions?? feel free 2 reply whoever wants 2 answer..
Martin

PostPosted: Sun Oct 31, 2004 12:55 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

Donate lets you give your bits to other people. Think of it like saying "Hey, good job."

Bits go up whenever you post, except for in Spam and General Discussion. Mine never go up, because I am a mod. They don't go down either though Wink

Right now, bits are pretty useless, except for to buy name effects (check out the store link at the top). Then again, everyone here uses firefox, so name effects don't really work.
Sponsor
Sponsor
Sponsor
sponsor
dsantamassino

PostPosted: Sun Oct 31, 2004 12:57 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

Martin wrote:
Donate lets you give your bits to other people. Think of it like saying "Hey, good job."

Bits go up whenever you post, except for in Spam and General Discussion. Mine never go up, because I am a mod. They don't go down either though Wink

Right now, bits are pretty useless, except for to buy name effects (check out the store link at the top). Then again, everyone here uses firefox, so name effects don't really work.

hmmmm so they dont work on Firefox RC1?? Im shit out of luck. Its my favorite browser. thanks guys 4 ur help and see u Martin in my other thread.
Cervantes

PostPosted: Sun Oct 31, 2004 6:29 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

name colour works with firefox, glow and shadow doesn't
dsantamassino

PostPosted: Fri Nov 05, 2004 9:10 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

Cervantes wrote:
name colour works with firefox, glow and shadow doesn't

Does glow and shawdow work with IE and Opera??
Hikaru79

PostPosted: Wed Nov 24, 2004 5:54 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

Yes, at least with the versions that I had used before switching to Firefox.
Viper

PostPosted: Wed Nov 24, 2004 6:47 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

ohh so thats how ppl have kool lookin names i though u had 2 do sometin really kool 2 get that
   Index -> General Discussion
View previous topic Tell A FriendPrintable versionDownload TopicSubscribe to this topicPrivate MessagesRefresh page View next topic

Page 1 of 1  [ 13 Posts ]
Jump to:   

Style:  
Search: