Programming C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB
Computer Science Canada 
Programming C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB  

Username:   Password: 
 RegisterRegister   
 CCC at Massey?
Index -> Contests
View previous topic Printable versionDownload TopicSubscribe to this topicPrivate MessagesRefresh page View next topic
jenkl

PostPosted: Wed Feb 18, 2004 8:00 pm   Post subject: CCC at Massey?

I'm geussing a bunch of people here go to massey. I'm jsut wondering where and when (other then the 24th, i know that) we write the contest. i'm signed up but i dont know the tme info. thanks for your help.
Sponsor
Sponsor
Sponsor
sponsor
shorthair

PostPosted: Wed Feb 18, 2004 9:26 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

you can write in in the middle of the street if you want ( seriously ) ,
Tony

PostPosted: Wed Feb 18, 2004 10:00 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

i think you need a computer and an appointed supervision to make sure you're not cheating Confused
Latest from compsci.ca/blog: Tony's programming blog. DWITE - a programming contest.
shorthair

PostPosted: Wed Feb 18, 2004 10:04 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

yep that would be correct , just a laptop and a teacher or SUPERVISOR , dosent amtter , i mean if you cheat and get say perfet, wekk then they take you on and BAM you go to round 2 and your screwed casue your in person, so you cant really cheat , it wont get you anywhere * well ambye a 2 day trip to waterloo)
jenkl

PostPosted: Fri Feb 20, 2004 3:36 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

no, i mean, i know its happening at a certain time in a certain room at massey. i just want to know what room(s) and what time
Andy

PostPosted: Fri Feb 20, 2004 6:44 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

go ask mckenzie or ferarra
Hikaru79

PostPosted: Sun Oct 24, 2004 9:23 am   Post subject: (No subject)

I asked Ferrara last week-ish and he said he has no clue. =/
bugzpodder

PostPosted: Sun Oct 24, 2004 11:06 am   Post subject: (No subject)

shorthair wrote:
yep that would be correct , just a laptop and a teacher or SUPERVISOR , dosent amtter , i mean if you cheat and get say perfet, wekk then they take you on and BAM you go to round 2 and your screwed casue your in person, so you cant really cheat , it wont get you anywhere * well ambye a 2 day trip to waterloo)

more like a week of free food, and 250 bucks if you get lucky and $500 if you are really lucky plus a trip to somewhere exotic or something. and i think they may put up one of my questions for CCC STAGE 2 this year Razz. But this question is designed to screw over Richard, Aidin, Simon and some other guy who somehow beat me last year. Does anyone in massey have a good shot of making stage 2? (its not really that hard...)
Sponsor
Sponsor
Sponsor
sponsor
Andy

PostPosted: Sun Oct 24, 2004 1:20 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

i hope i make it this year... and i think yl has a shot too
Mazer

PostPosted: Mon Oct 25, 2004 1:52 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

You guys know this was from last year, right?
Hikaru79

PostPosted: Mon Oct 25, 2004 11:36 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

Oh... Shocked Shocked Er... *blush* Sorry. My bad. I bumped it. I did a search and found that post so I didn't see how far down the list it was and I forgot to check the dates Embarassed
   Index -> Contests
View previous topic Tell A FriendPrintable versionDownload TopicSubscribe to this topicPrivate MessagesRefresh page View next topic

Page 1 of 1  [ 11 Posts ]
Jump to:   

Style:  
Search: