Programming C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB
Computer Science Canada 
Programming C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB  

Username:   Password: 
 RegisterRegister   
 Bopper Vs. The Wavemaster
Index -> Programming, Turing -> Turing Submissions
View previous topic Printable versionDownload TopicRate TopicSubscribe to this topicPrivate MessagesRefresh page View next topic
Klicker

PostPosted: Wed May 14, 2003 2:33 am   Post subject: Bopper Vs. The Wavemaster

Was looking through some of my old old turing games and thought I'd post this for people incase it's helpful or fun. It's a 2-D platform game starring Bopper.. some punk, hehe. Let me know what ya think!

Later,
Jay

Bopper.zip
 Description:
Both .T and .EXE files included.

Download
 Filename:  Bopper.zip
 Filesize:  103.28 KB
 Downloaded:  767 Time(s)

Sponsor
Sponsor
Sponsor
sponsor
Martin

PostPosted: Wed May 14, 2003 2:50 am   Post subject: (No subject)

Impressive. Here's 50 bitz. You in university now?
Tony

PostPosted: Wed May 14, 2003 11:18 am   Post subject: (No subject)

heh, thats an interesting game... though it would be better if you could restart on the same level after you die, otherwise it gets boring if I keep on dying on the same high level all the time.
Latest from compsci.ca/blog: Tony's programming blog. DWITE - a programming contest.
Klicker

PostPosted: Wed May 14, 2003 12:29 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

tony : Yeah, I should've had a halfway point, at least, where you could resume from. Later on I gained some sense and made passwords for each level in my other games. Thankfully there were people like you telling me it wasn't fun doing the same levels over and over, hehe. Frosted Flakes rule, btw.

Darkness : Yup, four years or so after making that game I managed to get into Comp Sci at the University of Waterloo. Now, another four years after that, I'm trying my best not to get kicked out, hehe. And yourself? Thanx for the bits btw. After I figured out what bits were, I was flattered to get 50 at once!
Homer_simpson

PostPosted: Wed May 14, 2003 12:37 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

k i got one question which version of turing did u make it with?
Klicker

PostPosted: Wed May 14, 2003 12:46 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

Homer J. : K, I checked it out and I made it with Turing version 7.05a. Having trouble running the code? I haven't really kept in touch with the Turing scene, but I imagine the language has changed a lot since I made this game. Although, I bet my dumpy old school is still using the same version, lol.
Tony

PostPosted: Wed May 14, 2003 4:03 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

well right now most of us run WinOOT 4.0.4[random letter]

which is much better then the old DOS (which thankfully I never got to use)
Latest from compsci.ca/blog: Tony's programming blog. DWITE - a programming contest.
Homer_simpson

PostPosted: Wed May 14, 2003 5:36 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

no i dont have any trouble running i was just wondering how you got it to full screen mode... is 7.05a one of those old dos versions of turing...
Sponsor
Sponsor
Sponsor
sponsor
Dan

PostPosted: Wed May 14, 2003 5:38 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

Homer_simpson wrote:
no i dont have any trouble running i was just wondering how you got it to full screen mode... is 7.05a one of those old dos versions of turing...

i blive it is
Computer Science Canada Help with programming in C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB and more!
Klicker

PostPosted: Wed May 14, 2003 5:58 pm   Post subject: When I was a kid...

Homer : Yeah, Turing 7.05a is an old dos version. A single EXE less than 200kb in size. You can't do too much with it, but it was handy to be able to carry the Turing program around with you on a floppy disk.. and have plenty of room for your code too, hehe. Oh, back in the day..
Homer_simpson

PostPosted: Wed May 14, 2003 8:02 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

so that's y it was fulscreen....
Martin

PostPosted: Thu May 15, 2003 7:53 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

I'm at Vincent Massey in Windsor
   Index -> Programming, Turing -> Turing Submissions
View previous topic Tell A FriendPrintable versionDownload TopicRate TopicSubscribe to this topicPrivate MessagesRefresh page View next topic

Page 1 of 1  [ 12 Posts ]
Jump to:   

Style:  
Search: