Programming C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB
Computer Science Canada 
Programming C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB  

Username:   Password: 
 RegisterRegister   
 AMAZING SCRIPT
Index -> Programming, Turing -> Turing Submissions
View previous topic Printable versionDownload TopicRate TopicSubscribe to this topicPrivate MessagesRefresh page View next topic
Mr X

PostPosted: Wed Oct 13, 2004 8:13 am   Post subject: AMAZING SCRIPT

1337 PRogram

code:

var number1, number2 : real

put "Enter first number for multiplication"
get number1
put "Enter second number for multiplication"
get number2
delay (1000)
put "Calculating Numbers"
delay (2000)
put number1, " x ", number2, " = ", number1 * number2
Sponsor
Sponsor
Sponsor
sponsor
djlenny_3000

PostPosted: Wed Oct 13, 2004 8:17 am   Post subject: (No subject)

I'm with stupid I'm with stupid I'm with stupid I'm with stupid I'm with stupid I'm with stupid

BooHoo fegenbau... i mean mr X ********* ur program is 1337 ohhhh ahhhhh u deserve to be shot I'm with stupid Shoting 3D Smile Sniper Nuty Eyes

that's me on the left, that's mr. X on the right Blowing up
zomg

PostPosted: Wed Oct 13, 2004 10:46 am   Post subject: (No subject)

dude cmon like seriously...my grandma could kick ur ass at programming
if u think thats cool
Dan

PostPosted: Wed Oct 13, 2004 1:12 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

Well at least he submited somting....and it was in the right section to witch is nice. Tho the name is in all caps and is not very desciptive, witch i think he should chage,
Computer Science Canada Help with programming in C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB and more!
Cervantes

PostPosted: Wed Oct 13, 2004 2:34 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

djlenny_3000 wrote:
I'm with stupid I'm with stupid I'm with stupid I'm with stupid I'm with stupid I'm with stupid

BooHoo fegenbau... i mean mr X ********* ur program is 1337 ohhhh ahhhhh u deserve to be shot I'm with stupid Shoting 3D Smile Sniper Nuty Eyes

that's me on the left, that's mr. X on the right Blowing up

I know you're exagerrating, but that's way too far. You never know when you say degrading things like that that you could really being doing damage. watch what you say.

I'm glad to see you're so enthusiatic about programming, Mr X!
Genesis

PostPosted: Wed Oct 13, 2004 3:15 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

Cervantes wrote:
I know you're exagerrating, but that's way too far. You never know when you say degrading things like that that you could really being doing damage. watch what you say.

Yeah he's got a point there. Give the guy a break.

Although "1337 Program" may have been a bit of an inapropriate title when compared to some other user submissions. (I also hate leet speak.)
McKenzie

PostPosted: Wed Oct 13, 2004 6:53 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

I think you guys all missed the mark. I think he posted it as a joke to see how you would react ... gotta say ... not the best reaction.
Cervantes

PostPosted: Wed Oct 13, 2004 7:23 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

either way, telling him he deserves to be shot is way over the limit, let alone threatening to (drawing little smilie diagrams of shooting him).
I have this overwhelming urge to subract bits..
Sponsor
Sponsor
Sponsor
sponsor
Genesis

PostPosted: Wed Oct 13, 2004 8:07 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

McKenzie wrote:
I think you guys all missed the mark. I think he posted it as a joke to see how you would react ... gotta say ... not the best reaction.

lol. That's what I thought at first. But I didn't wanna insult him anymore if I was wrong by saying I thought his program was a joke.

Haha, and ya, interesting reactions.
Dan

PostPosted: Wed Oct 13, 2004 8:57 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

McKenzie wrote:

Yes, it most likey was trolling but i like to assume the best of poleop (mostly b/c it whould bring up to many issues to say what is a good submission and what is not when you have cominty that has both newbe progamers and more experincend ones). Tho when(or if) i get v3 working i most like will sort throw the submissions and get ride of any that are of very poor qulaity to save some space and time in v3.
Computer Science Canada Help with programming in C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB and more!
josh

PostPosted: Wed Oct 13, 2004 10:05 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

lenny lighten up. U do this to the noobs in our programming class also, as well as me. what is your problem??? Instead of berating everyone cuz u think u are so smart and special beucase u knew stuff b4 the class started, try and help the other ppl.
zomg

PostPosted: Thu Oct 14, 2004 10:56 am   Post subject: (No subject)

why cant we all get along... jeez its probably so spammer trying to get a laff and if u guys have read wat u wrote..u'd be laffing 2
   Index -> Programming, Turing -> Turing Submissions
View previous topic Tell A FriendPrintable versionDownload TopicRate TopicSubscribe to this topicPrivate MessagesRefresh page View next topic

Page 1 of 1  [ 12 Posts ]
Jump to:   

Style:  
Search: