Programming C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB
Computer Science Canada 
Programming C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB  

Username:   Password: 
 RegisterRegister   
 General Suggestions to Compsci.Ca people
Index -> General Discussion
View previous topic Printable versionDownload TopicSubscribe to this topicPrivate MessagesRefresh page View next topic
void

PostPosted: Mon May 12, 2003 6:43 pm   Post subject: General Suggestions to Compsci.Ca people

this is a little strand of suggestions to the compsci ppl...this doesnt exactly hafta be reasonable....and it doesnt mean that this site sucks...coz it doesnt...its as un-sucky as it can get......but just things that the general ppl find are cool additions yet to be made to the site...you admins and stuff can maybe post why you cant do that....or maybe you will consider it....
my suggestions:
- make like warnings that tell you when ppl sign in....that would be cool...maybe a bit too useless...but it would help...if say i know that someone can help me...i can message that person
- if i get you guys a fileserver host...can you make it so that we can upload our own avatars onto that and then host it offa there...coz...i dont really like this little copy someone else work bussiness...WHAT AM I TALKING ABOUT...I DONT HAVE MORALS!!!!...i just think it would be cool if i could use my own homemade avatar instead of this peice of shit i use....yea....
Sponsor
Sponsor
Sponsor
sponsor
Tony

PostPosted: Mon May 12, 2003 7:19 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

well user-log-in message is kind of useless... This is not a chatroom Wink

besides, it says at the bottom of index who's online (within 5 minute margin I think)

And yes, it would be nice to be able to upload avatars (unless someone like octopi wants to host his own crazy CGI generated avatars with user's IPs and pings and whatnot) I think we'll do it when we move onto a better hosting plan.
Latest from compsci.ca/blog: Tony's programming blog. DWITE - a programming contest.
Homer_simpson

PostPosted: Mon May 12, 2003 7:30 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

I had already created a forum with the same topic Rolling Eyes http://www.compsci.ca/bbs/viewtopic.php?t=876
Asok

PostPosted: Mon May 12, 2003 7:36 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

ah thank you homer, you know what that means?

LOCK TIME!

YEY!

Everyone gather around!
1... 2... 3...

Locked.

Dan: i whould just like to add that puting stuff in all caps is not cool. (hurts the eyes)
   Index -> General Discussion
View previous topic Tell A FriendPrintable versionDownload TopicSubscribe to this topicPrivate MessagesRefresh page View next topic

Page 1 of 1  [ 4 Posts ]
Jump to:   

Style:  
Search: