Programming C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB
Computer Science Canada 
Programming C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB  

Username:   Password: 
 RegisterRegister   
 [RulerOfTheStrees]RPG by Krishon
Index -> Programming, Turing -> Turing Submissions
View previous topic Printable versionDownload TopicRate TopicSubscribe to this topicPrivate MessagesRefresh page View next topic
Tony

PostPosted: Mon Dec 09, 2002 6:15 pm   Post subject: [RulerOfTheStrees]RPG by Krishon

We had LONG chats with Krishon and he's finally done with his RPG game. And exe is now uploaded to SWAT's FTP server, under turing section. It also has other submissions.

REVIEW:
Well the game has an issue with text timing. I mean delays and cls' are not set up properly. Might have to wait or not enough time to read all.

It might be hard to read sertain text because of the colors.

Not enough graphics used, but uses good once where they're used.

No plot line, could get boring after a while, but it has some goals and room for improvement.

Standart fighting system.

Overall: I was expecting a bit more from it, but Krishon is new to programming and he took on a nearly impossible challange of RPG making. For his level, its a job well done.
Latest from compsci.ca/blog: Tony's programming blog. DWITE - a programming contest.
Sponsor
Sponsor
Sponsor
sponsor
krishon

PostPosted: Wed Dec 11, 2002 8:32 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

haha, much betta, so ratin still the same??
Tony

PostPosted: Wed Dec 11, 2002 8:53 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

well I desided that giving a number rating would be unfair to some people so I'll just stick to comments.
Latest from compsci.ca/blog: Tony's programming blog. DWITE - a programming contest.
krishon

PostPosted: Wed Dec 11, 2002 10:18 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

icic
   Index -> Programming, Turing -> Turing Submissions
View previous topic Tell A FriendPrintable versionDownload TopicRate TopicSubscribe to this topicPrivate MessagesRefresh page View next topic

Page 1 of 1  [ 4 Posts ]
Jump to:   

Style:  
Search: