Programming C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB
Computer Science Canada 
Programming C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB  

Username:   Password: 
 RegisterRegister   
 What the heck, where did all my bits go?
Index -> Off Topic
View previous topic Printable versionDownload TopicSubscribe to this topicPrivate MessagesRefresh page View next topic
AsianSensation

PostPosted: Fri May 09, 2003 10:35 pm   Post subject: What the heck, where did all my bits go?

Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad
Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked

I just lost all my bits after buying some effects, I didn't like the color, and when I try to change it by selling it, I lost all my bits!!! What the hell? I lost 75 bits in less than a minute! If bits were money, i would be like that unfortunate guy in the stock market crash!
Sponsor
Sponsor
Sponsor
sponsor
Dan

PostPosted: Fri May 09, 2003 10:48 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

well you could have read all the other posts saying that...
Computer Science Canada Help with programming in C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB and more!
Tony

PostPosted: Fri May 09, 2003 11:03 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

dan, crap.... just fix it already. Returns bits to AsianSensation

grr...
Latest from compsci.ca/blog: Tony's programming blog. DWITE - a programming contest.
AsianSensation

PostPosted: Fri May 09, 2003 11:05 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

thank you people, next time, I'll actually read what's going on in the spam section to find the bugs in compsci.ca. Anyway, thank you for restoring my bits.

p.s. wouldn't it help if there was a Bug section in which everyone would report all the bugs they found on this site?
Dan

PostPosted: Sat May 10, 2003 12:25 am   Post subject: (No subject)

tony wrote:
dan, crap.... just fix it already. Returns bits to AsianSensation

grr...

tell me how and i will, lol

till then we will have to live with it Confused

any ideas on how to fix it whode be nice.
Computer Science Canada Help with programming in C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB and more!
Blade

PostPosted: Sat May 10, 2003 9:35 am   Post subject: (No subject)

well i'd advise the ppl who are buying the effects to be cautious... dan even posted a section in news on what they look like.... pick one, then go make a new thread and type in what you want, but only preview it, dont post it so you can test it out (i'm not sure how this'll be on bandwidth though)... but this way you'll know what you're getting before you actually buy it
   Index -> Off Topic
View previous topic Tell A FriendPrintable versionDownload TopicSubscribe to this topicPrivate MessagesRefresh page View next topic

Page 1 of 1  [ 6 Posts ]
Jump to:   

Style:  
Search: