Programming C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB
Computer Science Canada 
Programming C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB  

Username:   Password: 
 RegisterRegister   
 DBA Season Finale Yesterday, anyone watched it?
Index -> Off Topic
View previous topic Printable versionDownload TopicSubscribe to this topicPrivate MessagesRefresh page View next topic
DaRkVyRuZ

PostPosted: Thu May 08, 2003 10:26 am   Post subject: DBA Season Finale Yesterday, anyone watched it?

ehhhhhhhh
wuts it about, i didnt watch it...
Sponsor
Sponsor
Sponsor
sponsor
ThunderChuncky

PostPosted: Thu May 08, 2003 11:29 am   Post subject: (No subject)

Goku and Uub countinued their fight in the tournament and after Goku nearly creamed Uub, He saved him at the last second. A little while after Uub told him his story about his village being poor and he in it to win the prize money. Hearing this, Goku decided to leave the Z gang (again Rolling Eyes ) and train Uub in his village.

Btw, if you missed the 8:00pm show, you can catch the 4:00am show if you're crazy enough. that's what I did. Wink
Blade

PostPosted: Thu May 08, 2003 11:45 am   Post subject: (No subject)

and if you got satellite you can watch it on ytv west (eeeuugh ytv sux) at 11 (whatevers showed on ytv east is showed on ytv west 3 hrs later.... only makes sense though eh?)
ThunderChuncky

PostPosted: Thu May 08, 2003 12:01 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

Yeah, I have digital cable up in my mom's room and she bearly uses it to its full potential. That just ain't fair, man! Mad Crying or Very sad
Tony

PostPosted: Thu May 08, 2003 12:09 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

get yourself a spliter and hook up a tv in your room... I donno how if its really possible to split digital cable, never tried that... but i think you could atleast build a switch for about any wire.
Latest from compsci.ca/blog: Tony's programming blog. DWITE - a programming contest.
ThunderChuncky

PostPosted: Fri May 09, 2003 8:09 am   Post subject: (No subject)

But if that worked, wouldn't I have to watch the same thing my mom's watching?
Tony

PostPosted: Fri May 09, 2003 9:26 am   Post subject: (No subject)

or she'd have to watch what you're watching Shocked

I donno how the cable TV spliter works... I know that I got 2 TVs hooked up and both work fine, though both cables come to a spliter...

I donno what kind of sygnal digital cable has... I'm not into hardware. If you'll get a switch, then only 1 TV will work. So while your mom isn't watching, you flip the switch and your TV turns on Very Happy
Latest from compsci.ca/blog: Tony's programming blog. DWITE - a programming contest.
ThunderChuncky

PostPosted: Fri May 09, 2003 2:34 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

I dunno. Seen kinda complicated to me. Confused All well! I've gone this far without digital cable and I can go further.
Sponsor
Sponsor
Sponsor
sponsor
   Index -> Off Topic
View previous topic Tell A FriendPrintable versionDownload TopicSubscribe to this topicPrivate MessagesRefresh page View next topic

Page 1 of 1  [ 8 Posts ]
Jump to:   

Style:  
Search: