Programming C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB
Computer Science Canada 
Programming C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB  

Username:   Password: 
 RegisterRegister   
 Beware: Terrorist Fireworks!
Index -> Off Topic
Goto page 1, 2  Next
View previous topic Printable versionDownload TopicSubscribe to this topicPrivate MessagesRefresh page View next topic
Martin

PostPosted: Sat Jul 03, 2004 1:31 pm   Post subject: Beware: Terrorist Fireworks!

http://www.shortnews.com/shownews.cfm?id=40651&u_id=8242
Sponsor
Sponsor
Sponsor
sponsor
Mazer

PostPosted: Sat Jul 03, 2004 5:12 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

I was too lazy to let the link load but I've already seen them in the newspaper. My take on it?

Francis Ottoman wrote:
Gaaaaayy...
Dan

PostPosted: Sat Jul 03, 2004 5:30 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

Sigh, this is soooooooooo sad. It makes me prowd not to be armican. Some poleop realy need to grow up a bit.

And from social engering stand points this is the worsted atemened yet by the u.s. since they renamed frenceh fires to fremdom fires in the white house caf.
Computer Science Canada Help with programming in C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB and more!
templest

PostPosted: Sat Jul 03, 2004 8:53 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

This is fuqing awesome! Very Happy

beware the the cherry bombs, they might have anthrax snuck in them!
the_short1

PostPosted: Sun Jul 04, 2004 2:32 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

hah.. eya templest!

nah... acuyally... some good ones for canada would be..

-Cretien
-President Bush
-Stepehen harper
-Paul Martin

cuz we all know they are really anoying eh!

im shure the bush one would be the biggest hit! and the biggest BANG!
blackwhite

PostPosted: Tue Jul 13, 2004 5:20 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

so american to blow things up with every chance they get. well actually i'm putting them all into the american box. what i actually meant was people who enjoy killing people for what they believed was "right"
jonos

PostPosted: Fri Aug 06, 2004 8:25 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

Someone deleted my post in this thread.
Paul

PostPosted: Fri Aug 06, 2004 11:12 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

OH NO! an invasion of free speech! Dan's Communist! Tony's Communist! Everyone on this forum is communists, plus their families! ALL communist! OMG! VOTE BUSH!
Sponsor
Sponsor
Sponsor
sponsor
jonos

PostPosted: Fri Aug 06, 2004 11:20 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

Damn right. They violate my rights to free speech just so they can make sure that only their opinion is presented.
Dan

PostPosted: Sat Aug 07, 2004 1:45 am   Post subject: (No subject)

Paul Bian wrote:
OH NO! an invasion of free speech! Dan's Communist! Tony's Communist! Everyone on this forum is communists, plus their families! ALL communist! OMG! VOTE BUSH!

omg, vote bush if u whont to lose your rights. the laws he is trying to pass are going to/have made it so they can hold any one for ever for no reason. go see ferahite 9/11 Wink
Computer Science Canada Help with programming in C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB and more!
Martin

PostPosted: Sat Aug 07, 2004 2:25 am   Post subject: (No subject)

I got that from the news ticker. We need one!!!
the_short1

PostPosted: Sat Aug 07, 2004 12:12 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

need one what???

ya see.... any one who is a mod is considered 'comunist' in jonos' way of thought (srry there) but... its cuz they have to uphold te forum by deleting other ppls posts that they deem crap...

so technically...

on everysingle forum all mods and admins are comunist...

right?
rizzix

PostPosted: Sat Aug 07, 2004 12:37 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

hmmm Thinking Snooty
Dan

PostPosted: Sat Aug 07, 2004 5:25 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

the_short1 wrote:

so technically...

on everysingle forum all mods and admins are comunist...

right?

It whould seem so. But even if we did nothing he whould still have problems with us for some reason or other.
jonos

PostPosted: Sun Aug 08, 2004 10:17 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

I have a problem with whoever deletes my posts while leaving others' posts on the boards though they were just as stupid as mine.

Also, I also have a problem with believing everything Michael Moore says AND thinking that Bush is the one who started taking away rights when that started in the Clinton era. Also, one must think about the people Bush is trying to save by keeping suspected terrorists in jail. He could easily do a "Canada" and take their fingerprints and let them loose in Canada to fundraise and shit like that while saying "don't do anything bad or leave Canada".
   Index -> Off Topic
View previous topic Tell A FriendPrintable versionDownload TopicSubscribe to this topicPrivate MessagesRefresh page View next topic

Page 1 of 2  [ 16 Posts ]
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Jump to:   

Style:  
Search: