Programming C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB
Computer Science Canada 
Programming C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB  

Username:   Password: 
 RegisterRegister   
 Reversi
Index -> Programming, Java -> Java Submissions
View previous topic Printable versionDownload TopicRate TopicSubscribe to this topicPrivate MessagesRefresh page View next topic
Tat

PostPosted: Sat Jul 31, 2004 10:02 pm   Post subject: Reversi

already got a 1 year experience with java in school
2 periods a day for the second term and 1 period a day for the first term

well i started out with text-based programs, after i got the hang of them i started working on my final project for the second term that had to deal with graphics and some works with frame and i chose chess. i started off bad until i thought of this nice concept and finally i finished that program with some minor bugs but no ai only player vs player

2 months after i made that chess program (that means now) i decided to have some practice and so i picked reversi, i basically copied most of my codes off the chess game

it only took me 3 days to make this program but the chess game took like 3 weeks guess im pretty good with this stuff now

anyway it was good practice

and here's my program reversi
hope ya enjoy it

Reversi.zip
 Description:

Download
 Filename:  Reversi.zip
 Filesize:  16.67 KB
 Downloaded:  438 Time(s)

Sponsor
Sponsor
Sponsor
sponsor
rizzix

PostPosted: Sat Jul 31, 2004 10:24 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

Shocked Shocked Woah! soooo damn very coool dude!!!!
u should try something more challenging now.. u got the skillz
Hikaru79

PostPosted: Mon Dec 20, 2004 11:48 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

Wow! Impressive =) Nothing like a good ol' game of Reversi.

Only suggestion I can really offer is that you really ought to set the "X" button in the Swing frame call System.Exit(0) Wink

As for that 'more challenging' suggestion Rizzix was talking about, how's this for a challenge -- make the computer play against the player Smile And win!
   Index -> Programming, Java -> Java Submissions
View previous topic Tell A FriendPrintable versionDownload TopicRate TopicSubscribe to this topicPrivate MessagesRefresh page View next topic

Page 1 of 1  [ 3 Posts ]
Jump to:   

Style:  
Search: