Programming C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB
Computer Science Canada 
Programming C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB  

Username:   Password: 
 RegisterRegister   
 what other programing languages do you know?
Index -> General Discussion
View previous topic Printable versionDownload TopicSubscribe to this topicPrivate MessagesRefresh page View next topic
WooFerPPK

PostPosted: Mon Dec 09, 2002 10:49 pm   Post subject: what other programing languages do you know?

i know alot of turing because im being tought it.
i know some very very basic HTML
i know some flash

what can you do Question
Sponsor
Sponsor
Sponsor
sponsor
Dan

PostPosted: Mon Dec 09, 2002 11:17 pm   Post subject: moo

i know a lot, letes seee

turing
    html
    dhtml
    jave (not grate)
    php (not grate)
    c
    c++
    vb (not grate/used too know it)
    q-basicks
    cnc
    flash
    3d max
    cgi (just stating to learn)
    atuo cad
    the lego robot one
    and a few more
Computer Science Canada Help with programming in C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB and more!
Tony

PostPosted: Mon Dec 09, 2002 11:24 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

hey, nice signature Wink

anyway, I know turing since I was taught it in school.

I know VB cuz its cool

I know C++ cuz its useful

I know TI83+Basic cuz thats how I do my math HW in class

I know HTML even though its not a programming language... and I don't exactly know it... but I can read it and make a crappy webpage in a NotePad... thogh it isn't something to be proud of

I know Flash MX. Animation and Flash programming. Well I used to know a bit... with tutorials. Its a lot like C++ with dropdown menues from VB Wink Anyway, see my Turing MV in multimedia forum for my Flash Skillz

I sord of know CGI. I'm actually learning it now to make a BIG surprice for you guys over here @ SWAT. We'll see how it'd go. And no, I'm not telling you what it is.

While we're on a topic of knowing stuff... I know 3DSMAX, PhotosShop and Illustrator and I can do some cool stuff with it.

Check out some stuff I'll be posting in Multimedia section 8)

Edit: Oh ya, Lego Mind Storm too, how could I have forgoten it?! I made a robot to run around my room bumping into stuff... and also with wire controls, and light sensors... and other stuff... It was fun, I should do it again some time.
Latest from compsci.ca/blog: Tony's programming blog. DWITE - a programming contest.
zodiac

PostPosted: Sat Feb 15, 2003 9:42 am   Post subject: (No subject)

ahhh Hacker Dan, I don't think 3dMax and Auto Cad are programming languages. They have a command prompt where you type simple commands for execution, hehe thats for lazy ppl like me who don't want to click icons.

some languages i learned:
Turing(obviously)

internet stuff:
html
xhtml
css

Hight level:
C
C++
Java
VB

AS/400 stuff
CL

Linux stuff:
awk
and some shell scripting
Dan

PostPosted: Sat Feb 15, 2003 12:41 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

i know 3d max and auto cad are not relay progaming lauages but 3dmax dose have somtiing claled max scriped wich is like a progaming lauge. kind of like html is kind of like a progaming lauge. auto cad has the same thing.

but it relay dose not matter. any way i whode like to wlecom you to swat.
Computer Science Canada Help with programming in C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB and more!
   Index -> General Discussion
View previous topic Tell A FriendPrintable versionDownload TopicSubscribe to this topicPrivate MessagesRefresh page View next topic

Page 1 of 1  [ 5 Posts ]
Jump to:   

Style:  
Search: