Programming C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB
Computer Science Canada 
Programming C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB  

Username:   Password: 
 RegisterRegister   
 what language is the song "brother" from FMA?
Index -> Off Topic
View previous topic Printable versionDownload TopicSubscribe to this topicPrivate MessagesRefresh page View next topic
greenapplesodaex

PostPosted: Wed Jul 07, 2004 2:40 am   Post subject: what language is the song "brother" from FMA?

what language is the song "brother" from FMA?
Sponsor
Sponsor
Sponsor
sponsor
Paul

PostPosted: Wed Jul 07, 2004 5:23 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

I would think its either japanese or english, or a mixture of both? since its an anime?
Mazer

PostPosted: Wed Jul 07, 2004 7:13 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

Way to assume, Paul. Tsk tsk.
I'd like to say something useful, greenapplesodaex, but I can't quite remember which song was "brother." And I've deleted my FMA OST a while ago so I can't really go back and check. Did the song have some choir-boy sounding vocallist? If that's the one... well, I still wouldn't know.

Certainly not Japanese though Razz
And if anybody happens to know (which I doubt, so don't worry about me trying to hijack your thread), what language is "The Best is Yet to Come," from the opening/ending music feature in Metal Gear Solid.
Paul

PostPosted: Wed Jul 07, 2004 7:58 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

lol ... cantonese? usually its cantonese if no one can figure it out hahaha Razz
AsianSensation

PostPosted: Wed Jul 07, 2004 9:14 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

it's the choir thingie isn't it? It could have been in gibberish for all I know. But it doesnt need to be in a language, it's choir thingie, you can swear in choir thingie, and as long as you make it sound beautiful, no one will ever know.
Mazer

PostPosted: Thu Jul 08, 2004 8:11 am   Post subject: (No subject)

Well, apparently the song from MGS that I was talking about was sung in Celtic (but it also said something about Limp Bizkit so I really had some doubts there). Could "brother" be the same?
greenapplesodaex

PostPosted: Thu Jul 08, 2004 6:28 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

AsianSensation wrote:
it's the choir thingie isn't it? It could have been in gibberish for all I know. But it doesnt need to be in a language, it's choir thingie, you can swear in choir thingie, and as long as you make it sound beautiful, no one will ever know.

haha, gribrish, lol. yeah, the little boy singing, that's the one. someone told me it's Russian.
Mazer

PostPosted: Fri Jul 09, 2004 6:52 am   Post subject: (No subject)

Yeah, I was thinking that too but I wasn't sure.
Sponsor
Sponsor
Sponsor
sponsor
   Index -> Off Topic
View previous topic Tell A FriendPrintable versionDownload TopicSubscribe to this topicPrivate MessagesRefresh page View next topic

Page 1 of 1  [ 8 Posts ]
Jump to:   

Style:  
Search: