Programming C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB
Computer Science Canada 
Programming C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB  

Username:   Password: 
 RegisterRegister   
 Kekeke u suck with AWP
Index -> Off Topic
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
View previous topic Printable versionDownload TopicSubscribe to this topicPrivate MessagesRefresh page View next topic
Dauntless

PostPosted: Mon Jun 28, 2004 6:58 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

Writing a book on how to flame eh? Must be a joke.
Sponsor
Sponsor
Sponsor
sponsor
templest

PostPosted: Tue Jun 29, 2004 8:35 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

guess the site went down, here are some other (currently working) links:

http://grrlgamer.com/

http://gamer-girl.org/

And this specially funny one, an "All girls Clan" for counter-strike. Very Happy

http://www.girlzclan.com/modules.php?name=Web_Links&l_op=MostPopular

Fucking great...
templest

PostPosted: Tue Jun 29, 2004 8:46 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

Dauntless wrote:
Writing a book on how to flame eh? Must be a joke.

yes... a joke. That's what it is. Posted Image, might have been reduced in size. Click Image to view fullscreen.
Paul

PostPosted: Tue Jun 29, 2004 10:09 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

... anyhow, I've been playing with more or less a positive score for the past 2 days now.
Mazer

PostPosted: Wed Jun 30, 2004 6:53 am   Post subject: (No subject)

I really hate all that "girl gamer" crap. Like hell, so it's an all-girl clan (that could, without doubt, destroy me in a game of counter-strike). And they get free stuff for it. Let's start an all-nerd clan and see what we can get.
Paul

PostPosted: Wed Jun 30, 2004 7:38 am   Post subject: (No subject)

All what clan?
the_short1

PostPosted: Wed Jun 30, 2004 9:48 am   Post subject: (No subject)

n33rd clan... i think,,,,,??
yea... well girls aren't sposed to be good at video games... and were not sposed to be well... acting like girls....

so when one of us does something out of line..,. they get recognized.... ... but in these days of age... it pretty common for girl gamers... so yea.,.. they should stop ridding the high boat!
Paul

PostPosted: Wed Jun 30, 2004 2:17 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

the_short1 wrote:

yea... well girls aren't sposed to be good at video games... and were not sposed to be well... acting like girls....

Wow... please, don't say that anywhere near the girls in my school, you'd so get ur ass kicked, and you'd like it Razz Laughing
Sponsor
Sponsor
Sponsor
sponsor
Mazer

PostPosted: Wed Jun 30, 2004 4:27 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

the_short1 wrote:

WTF?

I'm saying, I hate it when women bitch and moan (I know, not all women do this) about how they are treated differently from men, and all that crap. And then they go and emphasize the fact that they are of a different gender by making a clan comprised fully of the same sex. AND they get free gear. Totally unfair. No wait... naoki, go join them now while you can and get me something nice from nvidia.
naoki

PostPosted: Wed Jun 30, 2004 5:25 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

*snaps to attention* yessir! I will infiltrate this group of women, have some good ol fashioned intercourse, and grab some freebies (and boobies!) while i'm there

hopefully those chicks will do well while i'm in disguised as "Roxy Isamann", or else i'll be bringing win98 and a whole pack of AOL CD's home. Not to mention the netscape 2.0 backpacks
templest

PostPosted: Thu Jul 01, 2004 1:28 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

Quote:
http://yoga.at.infoseek.co.jp/flash/kikkomaso.swf
I AM A PERVERT! I MASTURBATE EVERYNIGHT! - jonos

Did you actually make that kikkoman flash? Shocked
Mazer

PostPosted: Thu Jul 01, 2004 4:32 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

Actally I did. I made it for naoki (it's sort of an inside joke) and the bastard links to it in his sig like he's cool or something. Rolling Eyes

OK, I lied I didn't make it. In fact, the only thing I understand is the part when the cat is hanging from a rope.
Dauntless

PostPosted: Thu Jul 01, 2004 8:38 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

It's really a universal archetype. It speaks in so many ways.
Maverick

PostPosted: Fri Jul 02, 2004 12:42 am   Post subject: (No subject)

templest wrote:
I could own anyone on this site at a scrim. Wink

Hah, Last 6 servers I've joined have banned me for "hacking". I guess that's the price you pay for having the unequalled gift of headshotting a whole team without reloading the AK once. Smile

lets go me and u. Cs, Now!
the_short1

PostPosted: Fri Jul 02, 2004 10:36 am   Post subject: (No subject)

"yea... well girls aren't sposed to be good at video games... and were not sposed to be well... acting like girls...."

^ was just mentioning the known steroetype... not opinion..

jthen i proved that these days its not true..
   Index -> Off Topic
View previous topic Tell A FriendPrintable versionDownload TopicSubscribe to this topicPrivate MessagesRefresh page View next topic

Page 2 of 4  [ 58 Posts ]
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Jump to:   

Style:  
Search: