Programming C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB
Computer Science Canada 
Programming C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB  

Username:   Password: 
 RegisterRegister   
 Kekeke u suck with AWP
Index -> Off Topic
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
View previous topic Printable versionDownload TopicSubscribe to this topicPrivate MessagesRefresh page View next topic
naoki

PostPosted: Thu Jun 24, 2004 4:03 pm   Post subject: Kekeke u suck with AWP

After seeing way too many topics about CS (i remember at least 5 by greenapplesoda), this thread will hopefully try and cut down on the number of new threads popping up whenever somebody feels like asking a question.

Please converse about

Skins
Steam 1.5
CS Mods
Server number
Join my Clan

And although I know you guys hate me for infringing on your right to make threads, this is prolly a better way to collect your thoughts. Something about CS in one topic might be relevant in another. This way, at least you don't hafta look for it.

something to start this thread off: why is it satisfying to hack your shot? Is your hand-eye coordination so bad?
Sponsor
Sponsor
Sponsor
sponsor
Paul

PostPosted: Thu Jun 24, 2004 4:31 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

Well, Im guessing those that hack are trying to make others feel that they are superior, and at the same time, make themselves feel better about their lacking in whatever other traits they have... Wink
Anyway, I don't think there would be heated discussion in this thread (although there wasn't actually anything worth talking about in the other CS threads...)
templest

PostPosted: Fri Jun 25, 2004 3:01 am   Post subject: (No subject)

I could own anyone on this site at a scrim. Wink

Hah, Last 6 servers I've joined have banned me for "hacking". I guess that's the price you pay for having the unequalled gift of headshotting a whole team without reloading the AK once. Smile
Cervantes

PostPosted: Fri Jun 25, 2004 6:57 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

oooo, you almost got it. in fact, that's the price you pay for playing cs non-stop for hours on end, every day for months to years.
Rolling Eyes Laughing
Paul

PostPosted: Fri Jun 25, 2004 7:38 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

CS gets boring after getting pwned so many times by people whose been playing at least 3 years more than you...
Mazer

PostPosted: Fri Jun 25, 2004 9:35 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

CS gets boring when so many servers play the WC3 mod. Honestly.
Paul

PostPosted: Fri Jun 25, 2004 9:44 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

Well, I don't stay on those servers... cause I don't really get what it is and how to use it, especially the nade that looks like lightning... Mad
templest

PostPosted: Sat Jun 26, 2004 4:11 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

Mazer wrote:
CS gets boring when so many servers play the WC3 mod. Honestly.

I second that.
Sponsor
Sponsor
Sponsor
sponsor
Paul

PostPosted: Sat Jun 26, 2004 4:20 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

Does it show on ur screen, if u speak into the mic? cause I have a working mic and everything, but I dunno if ur suppose to hear ur self when ur speaking and if it shows on the right side, like when others are speaking...
the_short1

PostPosted: Sat Jun 26, 2004 6:23 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

ok........ hmmm

Kekeke u suck with AWP????

whats that sposed to mean?

anyways..... dont they have an anti-hacking thing for Counter Strikle? <like blizzard does for its games?
Mazer

PostPosted: Sat Jun 26, 2004 8:11 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

Paul Bian wrote:
Does it show on ur screen, if u speak into the mic? cause I have a working mic and everything, but I dunno if ur suppose to hear ur self when ur speaking and if it shows on the right side, like when others are speaking...

Yes, there should be a small icon of a speaker towards the bottom right edge of the screen when you're holding down the voice record key. You did enable voice record, right? Razz
Paul

PostPosted: Sat Jun 26, 2004 9:01 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

Yea, it appears... no one has told me they heard me yet though... lol
naoki

PostPosted: Sun Jun 27, 2004 7:14 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

Mebbe cuz your test sentences involve screaming obscenities and calling them pansies. Who knows? Try smooth talking the ladies (who am i kidding? women and CS?) and see their reaction. better yet, smooth talk the 13 year olds who think they're god.
templest

PostPosted: Mon Jun 28, 2004 12:48 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

naoki wrote:
...women and CS?...

You'd be very surprised, http://www.ladygamers.com

Wink
naoki

PostPosted: Mon Jun 28, 2004 1:40 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

ladygamer gives me a 404 no URL error Crying or Very sad

why don't you just put up pictures of some hotties and I'll pretend people like xX1337k1ll4hXx or ~~mAsTeRrApEr~~ are chicks
   Index -> Off Topic
View previous topic Tell A FriendPrintable versionDownload TopicSubscribe to this topicPrivate MessagesRefresh page View next topic

Page 1 of 4  [ 58 Posts ]
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Jump to:   

Style:  
Search: