Programming C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB
Computer Science Canada 
Programming C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB  

Username:   Password: 
 RegisterRegister   
 WEIRDEST TURING GLITCH!
Index -> Programming, Turing -> Turing Submissions
View previous topic Printable versionDownload TopicRate TopicSubscribe to this topicPrivate MessagesRefresh page View next topic
the_short1

PostPosted: Mon Jun 21, 2004 9:44 pm   Post subject: WEIRDEST TURING GLITCH!

was trying to make a hacking program for gmailmachine website (it random outputs a number and if its 1337 then u get a gmail account)

and i was basically... making it reopen the site again and again... then if the SOURCE CODE from that site had line that said number was 1337 then stop reopening the website...

then u could walkaway and in an hour maybe had won...

except they have a anti hack..

anyways.... i stubled on this...

its the wirdest turing glitch.... when i run it.... it closes turing down completely... no prompts... no error messages.... it just CLOSES... its WACK!

try it ur sefl..

WEIRD TURING GLITCH.t
 Description:
save and close all open turing windows b4 running this.... btw: has no CLOSE window code or anyhting.... its just wierd..

Download
 Filename:  WEIRD TURING GLITCH.t
 Filesize:  1.63 KB
 Downloaded:  399 Time(s)

Sponsor
Sponsor
Sponsor
sponsor
Tony

PostPosted: Mon Jun 21, 2004 9:54 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

could it by any chance have something to do with

Quote:

winner := "whatever" then

? Thinking
there also doesn't seem to be enough memory to indent the file. I suspect that then is causing some sord of structure confusion in the compiler
Latest from compsci.ca/blog: Tony's programming blog. DWITE - a programming contest.
Dan

PostPosted: Wed Jun 23, 2004 2:16 am   Post subject: (No subject)

ROFL,

I think this is caused b/c you are creating 3 errors on one line, 2 of witch are uncoman ones witch are probly not tested well and the 3rd one is also a bit odd.

There errors come from the string being to long, you using illigeal chars in the string and the "then" at the end of a string asgment line.

I am beting that this crashes the turing debuger b/c it can not read a string longer then 255 or w/e the max is, yet there are more errors in and at the end of the string. So basiclky you overload turings memroy or overright somting in it.
Computer Science Canada Help with programming in C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB and more!
the_short1

PostPosted: Wed Jun 23, 2004 9:42 am   Post subject: (No subject)

yea... i knew that progry was not done well.... i was just screwing around....

i have one that acually worked...

refreshes the page
it read the html file...

if one of those lines said 'blah blah' then
stop refreshing page..

but the gmail machine has an antihack of sorts... it wont let turing read its .html file... although i can acces the soruce by visiting the page.. Thinking

meh.... either way its quite qeird it just CLOSES down... without warning...

eehhehehehe turing overloading! hahah Razz
Paul

PostPosted: Wed Jun 23, 2004 9:30 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

when u access the source code, a copy should be stored in the temp internet files? I think so...
the_short1

PostPosted: Thu Jun 24, 2004 9:34 am   Post subject: (No subject)

want the real hacked one that should have worked?

i truned it into google's page to test to see if the page creation time = 0.11 im its source... cuz i wanted to test the functionality..

but google makes it crash cuz its WEIRD...

yea... u want the gmailmachine spoofer program??? it acually works! <minus the anti hack part.. but if someone got around that... we could get ourselfs 200 invites ... and sell each for 50$ on ebay.. Razz thats a lot of cashh....
rollerdude

PostPosted: Wed Oct 27, 2004 5:36 pm   Post subject: turing glitch

what version are you using?
when i did it, it said the string was too long, that's all
glitch my butt
the_short1

PostPosted: Thu Oct 28, 2004 6:07 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

i yse 4.0.5 but i think also for 4.04..

either way.. its weird cuz it closes all turing windows isntantly without dialogue boxes of any kind.. its instant shutdown... now if i could isolate the code it would be awsome.. then u could purposely make a friend run it while they have an important program they making up.. then it would close without saving.. loosing valuable coding..Razz evil Twisted Evil
Sponsor
Sponsor
Sponsor
sponsor
   Index -> Programming, Turing -> Turing Submissions
View previous topic Tell A FriendPrintable versionDownload TopicRate TopicSubscribe to this topicPrivate MessagesRefresh page View next topic

Page 1 of 1  [ 8 Posts ]
Jump to:   

Style:  
Search: