Programming C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB
Computer Science Canada 
Programming C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB  

Username:   Password: 
 RegisterRegister   
 Paul's FP (sure, why not?)
Index -> CompSci.ca, Contests -> [FP] 2004/2005 Archive
View previous topic Printable versionDownload TopicRate TopicSubscribe to this topicPrivate MessagesRefresh page View next topic

How is Paul's Crappy grade 10 FP?
(No ending time set)
It's Greatness
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
It's Great
83%
 83%  [ 5 ]
It's Average
16%
 16%  [ 1 ]
It's Below Average
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
It's Crappy
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 6

Paul

PostPosted: Wed Jun 09, 2004 8:28 pm   Post subject: Paul's FP (sure, why not?)

Hello, I am first year, grade 10, compsci student iat WCI, not an outstanding programmer compared to you guys, but still above average by my class standars (so don't be fooled by my post count).

Anyhow here is my Final Project for this year, it's crappily put together because Im sick and tired of working and have other things/person to concentrate upon.

Anyway, run the "main.exe" if you want to see the overall product, if you run the individual games (there are two) that is fine too. I hastily grabbed some music, u might not like it, and there are plenty of bugs, BUT I am done with programming in turing for at least a month or so! which is good.

I personally like the intro screen music for the main.exe hope you ppl don't hate it too much because its bleh.

And I'd just like to mention that I did use less ripped off graphics than most of my class.

if breakout moves to slowly, change the filename "contra.mid" to something else, so you won't have music, but it will move faster.

Paulfinal.zip
 Description:

Download
 Filename:  Paulfinal.zip
 Filesize:  1.3 MB
 Downloaded:  1052 Time(s)

Sponsor
Sponsor
Sponsor
sponsor
jonos

PostPosted: Wed Jun 09, 2004 9:36 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

Your thing doesn't exist.
Paul

PostPosted: Wed Jun 09, 2004 9:38 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

I know, a kind hearted passing mod decided to move my post in submissions here, so I had to deleted one of them, and reattach it.
SuperGenius

PostPosted: Sun Jun 13, 2004 2:56 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

About your breakout game Paul:

when I got to 2 bricks left in level 1 the ball bounced upwards on the left side of the screen, and took off at lightning speed, so i of course missed it comming back, and then it said "press any key" so i did and then the ball went really fast again and took out the last two bricks..

Also, I would make the screen smaller vertically, all of the breakout clones have a wider screen, and it just feels wierd.
Paul

PostPosted: Sun Jun 13, 2004 3:00 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

Your computer is pretty fast lol, my computer is like the school ones, 300 mhz lol.
SuperGenius

PostPosted: Sun Jun 13, 2004 3:56 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

yea but it happened all of a sudden, before it was very, very slow, and then all of a sudden... ZOOM!

btw i think the comps in the labs are 733 mhz
the_short1

PostPosted: Mon Jun 21, 2004 10:06 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

here... u can run this program at school... its very nice to find the speed/ hd/ram / video of public pcs ... without getting in shit...

simply extract all files from zip onto a floppy... then run info.exe and voila..

shit.. cant find it.... ill post it tommowor... its getting late..... * u get it with doom 2 CD ... so ill just install taht again...

it was meant for tech support ppl... so idots can run tis and tell it all to tech support ppl

second...

nice programs... i realy liked the visuals ......

btw: u coulda used Modules instead of sys.exec the .exe's

see Cervants puzzles <the launcher is all modules..

meh... either way that was a fun 5 minutes playeing Smile
   Index -> CompSci.ca, Contests -> [FP] 2004/2005 Archive
View previous topic Tell A FriendPrintable versionDownload TopicRate TopicSubscribe to this topicPrivate MessagesRefresh page View next topic

Page 1 of 1  [ 7 Posts ]
Jump to:   

Style:  
Search: