Programming C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB
Computer Science Canada 
Programming C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB  

Username:   Password: 
 RegisterRegister   
 University
Index -> Student Life
Goto page 1, 2  Next
View previous topic Printable versionDownload TopicSubscribe to this topicPrivate MessagesRefresh page View next topic
Martin

PostPosted: Sat Jun 12, 2004 1:34 pm   Post subject: University

University is around the corner. Where will you be next year?

I am going into Honours Computer Science, Co-op, at the University of Waterloo. CS134 and math 145/147 too...it's gonna be fun.
Sponsor
Sponsor
Sponsor
sponsor
Paul

PostPosted: Sat Jun 12, 2004 1:53 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

Where are u going to be co-oping? My dad works at MKS, I'll keep an eye out for u if u want. I'll be in highschool still lol.
Martin

PostPosted: Sat Jun 12, 2004 2:00 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

Awesome. I have no idea. I don't even know when my first work term is (I circled 4-stream and 8-stream on the paper just to annoy whoever had to enter it in the computer there).
Tony

PostPosted: Sat Jun 12, 2004 11:09 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

well if darkness was not such a stupid ass and screw around on his uni app just to annoy people, we might room together at rez if he gets into stream 4

I'll be in mechatronics engineering @ waterloo next year... though I'm sure you all already know that Rolling Eyes Btw - looking for co-op placement in T.O... if anyone knows of any connections Thinking
Latest from compsci.ca/blog: Tony's programming blog. DWITE - a programming contest.
Mazer

PostPosted: Sun Jun 13, 2004 2:08 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

University of Toronto, because Toronto girls are easy...
Delos

PostPosted: Sun Jun 13, 2004 7:35 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

Science @ Mac.
SuperGenius

PostPosted: Sun Jun 13, 2004 8:02 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

Mazer wrote:
University of Toronto, because Toronto girls are easy...

What are you basing this statement on? lol
Dan

PostPosted: Sun Jun 13, 2004 8:29 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

Honours Computer Science, Co-op, at Lakehead.
Computer Science Canada Help with programming in C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB and more!
Sponsor
Sponsor
Sponsor
sponsor
SuperGenius

PostPosted: Sun Jun 13, 2004 9:16 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

What are all of your goals for after university.... ie. what job do you hope to get with all of the smarts you get from university
Tony

PostPosted: Mon Jun 14, 2004 12:12 am   Post subject: (No subject)

i'm gonna build a company around one of my term-end engineering projects Laughing

Might take some part in some game dev studio... I hear dan wanted one of those Thinking

what about you guys?
Latest from compsci.ca/blog: Tony's programming blog. DWITE - a programming contest.
Martin

PostPosted: Mon Jun 14, 2004 12:23 am   Post subject: (No subject)

I want to be a fire fighter.
bugzpodder

PostPosted: Mon Jun 14, 2004 7:54 am   Post subject: (No subject)

Darkness wrote:
Awesome. I have no idea. I don't even know when my first work term is (I circled 4-stream and 8-stream on the paper just to annoy whoever had to enter it in the computer there).

err, you REALLY dont want to be in 4-stream... so that wasnt such a good idea...
Tony

PostPosted: Mon Jun 14, 2004 10:21 am   Post subject: (No subject)

bugz : why don't you want to be in stream 4 Confused
bugzpodder

PostPosted: Mon Jun 14, 2004 6:55 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

from what i've heard, if you are in coop stream 4, then you gotta start looking for a job as soon as you get there --- and a lot of companies doesnt take first-year students because of lack of experience so you have a lot of stress.
Brightguy

PostPosted: Fri Jun 18, 2004 10:04 pm   Post subject: Re: University

University of Waterloo, Computational Mathematics, Regular.
   Index -> Student Life
View previous topic Tell A FriendPrintable versionDownload TopicSubscribe to this topicPrivate MessagesRefresh page View next topic

Page 1 of 2  [ 22 Posts ]
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Jump to:   

Style:  
Search: