Programming C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB
Computer Science Canada 
Programming C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB  

Username:   Password: 
 RegisterRegister   
 Future Highlanders (S-JAM students)
Index -> Off Topic
View previous topic Printable versionDownload TopicSubscribe to this topicPrivate MessagesRefresh page View next topic
SuperGenius

PostPosted: Wed Jun 09, 2004 6:02 pm   Post subject: Future Highlanders (S-JAM students)

do any of you guys know who the compsci teacher at sjam is going to be?
and what kind of computer systems are going in there?
Sponsor
Sponsor
Sponsor
sponsor
Paul

PostPosted: Wed Jun 09, 2004 8:06 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

Probably new, although I dunno what they would look like once I convince terrorists/americans to bomb that school.
SuperGenius

PostPosted: Wed Jun 09, 2004 9:38 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

oh paul, why do you want to do that...?

It is going to have air conditioning!!!!
Paul

PostPosted: Wed Jun 09, 2004 9:40 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

I already told you, my girlfriend has to go over there, and she has to work extra hard to try and get back to this school Mad
SuperGenius

PostPosted: Wed Jun 09, 2004 9:43 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

Paul Bian wrote:
once I convince terrorists/americans to bomb that school.

Ok, but why ruin it for the rest of us, and besides the mascot is going to be sick.
Paul

PostPosted: Wed Jun 09, 2004 9:58 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

Lol, is he gonna wear a kilt? O_o I see highlander jokes in the future, starting with unisex uniforms, with kilts! Laughing
Mazer

PostPosted: Thu Jun 10, 2004 6:31 am   Post subject: (No subject)

<offtopic>Why would you make Highlander jokes? That show freaking pwned!</offtopic> Wink
Paul

PostPosted: Thu Jun 10, 2004 2:30 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

Lol I was talking with a couple of people who are going to SJAMS next year, and we discovered a common topic. You'd be surprised at how many of them wants to burn/destroy the school in some way. The only problem is, no one yet knows how to burn the concrete block Eh
Sponsor
Sponsor
Sponsor
sponsor
jonos

PostPosted: Thu Jun 10, 2004 2:46 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

You don't have to burn it, you just have to destroy it. If you're school is a square all you have to do is set off propane tank bombs in each corner of the school (several in each corner) which will hopefull weaken the foundation. You could have several other ones in the corners on the other floors above that (the first bombs being in the basement) that go off at the same time.

And they all go toppling down.
SuperGenius

PostPosted: Thu Jun 10, 2004 2:46 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

I dont think he means to insult the show, at our future school the sports teams are going to be called the Highlanders, and are mascot is a dude with a kilt and bagpipes probably.
   Index -> Off Topic
View previous topic Tell A FriendPrintable versionDownload TopicSubscribe to this topicPrivate MessagesRefresh page View next topic

Page 1 of 1  [ 10 Posts ]
Jump to:   

Style:  
Search: