Programming C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB
Computer Science Canada 
Programming C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB  

Username:   Password: 
 RegisterRegister   
 CS skins problem
Index -> Off Topic
View previous topic Printable versionDownload TopicSubscribe to this topicPrivate MessagesRefresh page View next topic
gamer

PostPosted: Fri Jun 04, 2004 9:21 pm   Post subject: CS skins problem

hey guys im just a noob in playin cs (i kno its kinda late to play it, but hey its still fun) so i needed to skin the weapons etc in order to look nicer

but u see, once i skin a weapon, for some reason that weapon always appear as left handed? even when i set it to right hand in the customize its still showing lefthand for that particular gun, while only the unskinned guns ar fine. obviously if i try to switch to the lefthanded setting it'll still be like this

so does anyone kno why this is happening? anyone experienced this problem? how should i solve it??

p.s.: i doubt its the problem with the skin, cuz i tried alot of them and they all end up the same way for each gun Crying or Very sad
Sponsor
Sponsor
Sponsor
sponsor
jonos

PostPosted: Fri Jun 04, 2004 10:06 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

Have you tried it in 1.5? Steam may just be doing that to piss people off who aren't using their skins.

If you are having problems even in CS 1.5 then you could always install CS Realism because that is used by a lot of people and really popular. There shouldn't be a problem with that.
greenapplesodaex

PostPosted: Sat Jun 05, 2004 1:55 pm   Post subject: reply

o, i know y
go to opting -> video -> stuff and stuff...
you'll see the rendering effect or somthing like that, change it to... um... don't use software render and it can be fixed
gamer

PostPosted: Sun Jun 06, 2004 10:20 am   Post subject: (No subject)

ok i'll try it out
gamer

PostPosted: Sun Jun 06, 2004 3:45 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

i tried openGL option but still its screwed up
jonos

PostPosted: Sun Jun 06, 2004 4:25 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

Just reload CS or don't play around with the skins. You'll probably find that after using the new skins for a while you will get bored of them and go back to the old ones - which are better after using new ones. That is what I found.
gamer

PostPosted: Sun Jun 06, 2004 7:06 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

but if i got bored of the old skins, then i'll need new skins rite jonos Laughing
jonos

PostPosted: Sun Jun 06, 2004 7:39 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

You'll never get bored of the old skins.
Sponsor
Sponsor
Sponsor
sponsor
greenapplesodaex

PostPosted: Mon Jun 07, 2004 5:54 am   Post subject: reply

I dont care about new skin or old skin! I Want Halflife 2!!!!!!!
   Index -> Off Topic
View previous topic Tell A FriendPrintable versionDownload TopicSubscribe to this topicPrivate MessagesRefresh page View next topic

Page 1 of 1  [ 9 Posts ]
Jump to:   

Style:  
Search: