Programming C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB
Computer Science Canada 
Programming C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB  

Username:   Password: 
 RegisterRegister   
 M$ and Bell canada
Index -> Off Topic
View previous topic Printable versionDownload TopicSubscribe to this topicPrivate MessagesRefresh page View next topic
Amailer

PostPosted: Fri Jun 04, 2004 8:52 pm   Post subject: M$ and Bell canada

http://service.sympatico.ca/ServiceUpdate/SBnetpass_en.html
HMm sucks.. really..
Sponsor
Sponsor
Sponsor
sponsor
Catalyst

PostPosted: Sat Jun 05, 2004 11:47 am   Post subject: (No subject)

anyone else notice the typos in the images?
octopi

PostPosted: Sat Jun 05, 2004 12:14 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

why does this suck? makes sense to me.
Tony

PostPosted: Sat Jun 05, 2004 2:50 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

oh, I donno... personally I dont want M$ to be incorporating itself into my ISP Confused
Latest from compsci.ca/blog: Tony's programming blog. DWITE - a programming contest.
Dan

PostPosted: Sat Jun 05, 2004 3:49 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

This could be the dumest thing i have ever hured....

Not b/c it is M$ but it makes no logical scecne, i mean with net pasports you have to own the e-mail you list all ready (it is in the rules).

And to have an smpatico e-mail you have to have them as an ISP....

So basiclky it is just pointless to make an argemernt like that, it just make no logical scecne.

But it dose woriy me that M$ has there hands on my ISP now, good thing i will be changing ISPs soon due to going to uni.
Computer Science Canada Help with programming in C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB and more!
Amailer

PostPosted: Sat Jun 05, 2004 3:55 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

but M$ won't buy a damm canadian isp woudl they?
octopi

PostPosted: Sat Jun 05, 2004 4:56 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

Um.....the whole point of this is to make sure that the person with the passport is the same person who owns the sympatico email address...

Now in most cases this is true. but sometimes a user registers a passport, and then cancels sympatico, a new user regesters that email address with sympatico, but they can't register the passport cause its already been registered by the other user.
Amailer

PostPosted: Fri Jun 18, 2004 6:42 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

http://orderactivation.lixar.net/bots/msn/download.asp?Language=en
huh you can dl MSN Premium now?
Sponsor
Sponsor
Sponsor
sponsor
the_short1

PostPosted: Mon Jun 21, 2004 2:57 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

if ur not the person who is is behind the email who da eh,ll cares.. not like the forms we send for hotmail emails are true....

common.,... my email says i like in victoria on 1245 blah street.......

shaw gives emails out for free.. and u can use them in MSN just fine * u have to confirm the email addy... but thats ez...... \

bell is stupid crap....

MSN premium.... yea... i kinda had hinklings that was going to happen.... MS is greedy.... at first everything was free..so everyone JOINED... they are slowly making whats free PAID... so over time ur ''Free' email and MSN or w/e is gona be shitty... and make u wanna pay for the service that uve used for years and enjoyed! its corporate bullshit... like common.... b4 u had Calendar reminders for hotmail... so u can enter b-days etc and it emails u..... now thats a PAID service..... same goes for tons of other stuff!!!
   Index -> Off Topic
View previous topic Tell A FriendPrintable versionDownload TopicSubscribe to this topicPrivate MessagesRefresh page View next topic

Page 1 of 1  [ 9 Posts ]
Jump to:   

Style:  
Search: