Programming C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB
Computer Science Canada 
Programming C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB  

Username:   Password: 
 RegisterRegister   
 ATM MACHINE FINAL 1337
Index -> Programming, Turing -> Turing Submissions
View previous topic Printable versionDownload TopicRate TopicSubscribe to this topicPrivate MessagesRefresh page View next topic
xmdxtreme

PostPosted: Fri Jun 04, 2004 12:36 am   Post subject: ATM MACHINE FINAL 1337

This is the first program ive ever programmed. I submitted my program because this website was a great help to me to accomplish this project. I would like to thank you all from your effort and help. Ive learned alot from this site and im willing to contribute back in helping others. My program is a good example for record saviong so have fun playing around with it. Information is saved in database. Wink Laughing
BTW: You should make an empty text file named account.txt in order to run the program all your data will be saved in that file. Razz

atmmachinefinal1337.t
 Description:

Download
 Filename:  atmmachinefinal1337.t
 Filesize:  44.05 KB
 Downloaded:  435 Time(s)

Sponsor
Sponsor
Sponsor
sponsor
Delta

PostPosted: Fri Jun 04, 2004 1:14 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

Ok I'm at school so I can't help you out except for one thing.
Instead of making the users create a file (really bad idea) make the program do it

code:
var fileNum : int
var fileName : string := "drugs and other misc things that those ppl across the road are doing right at this very moment.... man who kills them selves really that's so stupid.txt"

if File.Exists (fileName) then
else
%create it
open :fileNum, fileName, put
put : fileNum, ""
close(fileNum)
end if

I'm not sure if that code wil even work because this computer doesn't have turing so I can't test it. Oh and make sure you make the fileName alot shorter Smile
xmdxtreme

PostPosted: Sat Jun 05, 2004 9:34 am   Post subject: (No subject)

Thank you for the tip but i already submited it to my teacher Embarassed
   Index -> Programming, Turing -> Turing Submissions
View previous topic Tell A FriendPrintable versionDownload TopicRate TopicSubscribe to this topicPrivate MessagesRefresh page View next topic

Page 1 of 1  [ 3 Posts ]
Jump to:   

Style:  
Search: