Programming C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB
Computer Science Canada 
Programming C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB  

Username:   Password: 
 RegisterRegister   
 $$$$ USE YOUR EMAIL TO MAKE MONEY $$$$
Index -> Off Topic
View previous topic Printable versionDownload TopicSubscribe to this topicPrivate MessagesRefresh page View next topic
Homer_simpson

PostPosted: Sat May 29, 2004 3:28 pm   Post subject: $$$$ USE YOUR EMAIL TO MAKE MONEY $$$$

you can signup for free and all you gotto do is recieve advertisement errors and make from 0.05 USD to 10.00 USD per email you click.
http://www.inboxcash.com/$10/referral.asp?id=918970

the signup is absolutely free and it is absolutely risk free.
hope you enjoy.
Sponsor
Sponsor
Sponsor
sponsor
guruguru

PostPosted: Sat May 29, 2004 3:54 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

I've seen a couple of these things... Can you personally claim that it is risk-free? And do they just flood your inbox with email? And how much do they really give? And how do they send you the money? I am very hesitant as you can tell...
Cervantes

PostPosted: Sat May 29, 2004 6:36 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

hmm.. under the webmasters tab, apparently compsci could earn thousands of dollars by adding just 1 banner. Very Happy
Homer_simpson

PostPosted: Sat May 29, 2004 8:08 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

so i got 10 bux for 1 day. and it's 10 bux USD.
this is a real screenshot and i haven't changed it in anyway. btw i just signed up for this today.
Dan

PostPosted: Sat May 29, 2004 8:41 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

Note that he has only got money form geting poleop to sing up and not from the aucal e-mails, lol.

I dont go for this stuff, i tryed it once but u never seem to get any checks. How much u need b4 they send u a check?
Computer Science Canada Help with programming in C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB and more!
Homer_simpson

PostPosted: Sat May 29, 2004 11:32 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

50 and i'm already up to 40 in the first day and the payment is with paypal so no worries.
even if u dont want to sign up to recieve emails just fill up the form with fake emails they will still add money to my account. i can use this money to bring compsci some traffic.
Cervantes

PostPosted: Sun May 30, 2004 12:21 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

how does paypal work? does it transfer money between bank accounts? or does it mail you a check? I'd be happier with the check, personally. Confused
Paul

PostPosted: Sun May 30, 2004 12:38 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

lol, I know paypal works, cause so many people use it. like for donations to websites and stuff.
Sponsor
Sponsor
Sponsor
sponsor
Cervantes

PostPosted: Sun May 30, 2004 5:11 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

Cervantes wrote:
how does paypal work?

how does it work not does it work. Eh
Paul

PostPosted: Sun May 30, 2004 5:12 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

you sign up with ur email, ppl can send money to ur email thru paypal.
naoki

PostPosted: Sun May 30, 2004 9:50 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

Paul Bian wrote:
you sign up with ur email, ppl can send money to ur email thru paypal.

Oh yeah? So the money just, y'know, appears in your e-mail account. And how might you get your money this way?

Hey paul, how bout I fax you some cash instead Laughing
Cervantes

PostPosted: Sun May 30, 2004 9:51 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

grr. Cervantes angry!

how?!?! you can't send money to your email and have then make a trip to the local email shop and pick up the wad of bills.
jonos

PostPosted: Mon May 31, 2004 9:44 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

DAMN THE SCAM! DAMN THE SCAM!
   Index -> Off Topic
View previous topic Tell A FriendPrintable versionDownload TopicSubscribe to this topicPrivate MessagesRefresh page View next topic

Page 1 of 1  [ 13 Posts ]
Jump to:   

Style:  
Search: