Programming C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB
Computer Science Canada 
Programming C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB  

Username:   Password: 
 RegisterRegister   
 Ian McConville's porfolio - amazing
Index -> Graphics and Design, Web Design -> Flash MX Tutorials
View previous topic Printable versionDownload TopicRate TopicSubscribe to this topicPrivate MessagesRefresh page View next topic
Tony

PostPosted: Fri Apr 09, 2004 3:37 pm   Post subject: Ian McConville's porfolio - amazing

That's Ian from MacHall

check it out right here

You can check out some other ActionScript assignments for his class here
Latest from compsci.ca/blog: Tony's programming blog. DWITE - a programming contest.
Sponsor
Sponsor
Sponsor
sponsor
Paul

PostPosted: Fri Apr 09, 2004 4:13 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

uh... Im afraid i don't get the genius of the ball and the pokemon looking thing.
Tony

PostPosted: Fri Apr 09, 2004 5:36 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

well that running grey thing is the menu, you click on it for options (might have to click 'lock' to actually catch that thing).

It's also somewhat interactive and displays emotions and gives coments when you view certain artworks in the gallery. I donno - I find it interesting (+ Ian is an awesome artist)
Latest from compsci.ca/blog: Tony's programming blog. DWITE - a programming contest.
SuperGenius

PostPosted: Sat May 29, 2004 8:33 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

what would be some programs that one would use to do 3d modelling like on that site?
bugzpodder

PostPosted: Sat May 29, 2004 8:39 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

its sweet
zylum

PostPosted: Sat May 29, 2004 9:51 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

i dont see anything amazing about the site but his art is REALLY nice
SuperGenius

PostPosted: Sat May 29, 2004 10:08 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

zylum wrote:
i dont see anything amazing about the site but his art is REALLY nice

I concur.
Dan

PostPosted: Sun May 30, 2004 12:10 am   Post subject: (No subject)

ROFL

I messed with the phz seitngs in that one options box and set the speed to full, engery to full and sufrac slide to full. And the thing shot off in one directin and keep going and going intill it blow up in a big clowed of balck somke. It was funy as hell and it came back and justed keeped blowing up.

Any how that thing is kick ass, proby the best thing i have ever seen made in flash.
Computer Science Canada Help with programming in C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB and more!
Sponsor
Sponsor
Sponsor
sponsor
Delta

PostPosted: Sun May 30, 2004 7:15 am   Post subject: (No subject)

Ya definately nothing special about that lil creature thing. Sure it's kinda kewl. It looks nice too. Ian is a great artist tho, the comics look great. But ya, nothing too spectacular.
Amailer

PostPosted: Sun May 30, 2004 7:49 am   Post subject: (No subject)

I have to admit it it is cool, because it looks like.. hmm it's like a game, the w/e that creature is it plays with the ball like it's real, no programmed moves or w/e, like just how it should move ;D oh w/e ;D
Delta

PostPosted: Sun May 30, 2004 9:41 am   Post subject: (No subject)

Quote:
Amailer says : no programmed moves or w/e

Dude what the hell are you talking about, it's all programmed!
   Index -> Graphics and Design, Web Design -> Flash MX Tutorials
View previous topic Tell A FriendPrintable versionDownload TopicRate TopicSubscribe to this topicPrivate MessagesRefresh page View next topic

Page 1 of 1  [ 11 Posts ]
Jump to:   

Style:  
Search: