Programming C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB
Computer Science Canada 
Programming C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB  

Username:   Password: 
 RegisterRegister   
 test
Index -> Off Topic
View previous topic Printable versionDownload TopicSubscribe to this topicPrivate MessagesRefresh page View next topic

test?
(No ending time set)
test
15%
 15%  [ 2 ]
test
38%
 38%  [ 5 ]
test
46%
 46%  [ 6 ]
Total Votes : 13

Dan

PostPosted: Sat May 22, 2004 12:04 am   Post subject: test

testing
Computer Science Canada Help with programming in C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB and more!
Sponsor
Sponsor
Sponsor
sponsor
poly

PostPosted: Sat May 22, 2004 11:13 am   Post subject: (No subject)

hmmm i like test Laughing
Mazer

PostPosted: Sat May 22, 2004 11:39 am   Post subject: (No subject)

Oh man! It's a tie between test and test, with test in last place with zero votes! I cannot stand the suspense. Shocked
Amailer

PostPosted: Sat May 22, 2004 11:46 am   Post subject: (No subject)

im predicting test will win ;D
da_foz

PostPosted: Sat May 22, 2004 12:49 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

Wow, no one has picked the first one. There must be some kind of sciocology study that can be done with this.
Paul

PostPosted: Sat May 22, 2004 1:26 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

well the thinking that goes with this lays in the desire to stand out from the rest of the sheep, hidden deep in our subconscious, as we think, we think our thinking is unique, therefore, we think all the other ppl are lazy bastards who would choose choice one, just for the sake of being lazy bastards. And while we do not see the results before we vote, we keep thinking this way, and so to be unique (different from the hypothetical lazy bastards who hypothetically would choose number 1) we do not choose one.
Mazer

PostPosted: Sat May 22, 2004 1:46 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

Or maybe it was all random (no... that's just a load of shit, Mazer)
Dan

PostPosted: Sat May 22, 2004 11:58 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

LOL, this was just sposted to be a test to see what the hell whent wrong with the poll system last night and i was going to remove it but since it has turned in to such and intresting discontion i think i will leave it here.
Computer Science Canada Help with programming in C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB and more!
Sponsor
Sponsor
Sponsor
sponsor
Amailer

PostPosted: Sun May 23, 2004 11:23 am   Post subject: (No subject)

ya well as I predicated... test will win this vote Very Happy
   Index -> Off Topic
View previous topic Tell A FriendPrintable versionDownload TopicSubscribe to this topicPrivate MessagesRefresh page View next topic

Page 1 of 1  [ 9 Posts ]
Jump to:   

Style:  
Search: