Programming C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB
Computer Science Canada 
Programming C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB  

Username:   Password: 
 RegisterRegister   
 Compsci.ca Store
Index -> Programming, PHP -> PHP Help
View previous topic Printable versionDownload TopicSubscribe to this topicPrivate MessagesRefresh page View next topic
JayLo

PostPosted: Thu May 06, 2004 12:03 pm   Post subject: Compsci.ca Store

hey dan or tony, i was wondering where you got the php script for the compsci.ca store. was it found somewhere and modified or was it scripted from scratch?
Sponsor
Sponsor
Sponsor
sponsor
Dan

PostPosted: Thu May 06, 2004 5:23 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

i found it at phpbbhacks.com, but it was moded to fix some bugs in it and to make it work better with compsci.ca's needs.
Computer Science Canada Help with programming in C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB and more!
JayLo

PostPosted: Thu May 06, 2004 6:54 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

now to build an army, stronger and better than compsci.ca.... Twisted Evil
Dan

PostPosted: Thu May 06, 2004 8:48 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

JayLo wrote:
now to build an army, stronger and better than compsci.ca.... Twisted Evil

Thats what BJ and OOTuring (the sorce) said, and where are they now? Twisted Evil
Computer Science Canada Help with programming in C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB and more!
PaddyLong

PostPosted: Sun May 09, 2004 6:38 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

hmm, wasn't ooturing around before compsci
octopi

PostPosted: Sun May 09, 2004 7:32 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

Pretty sure BJ was the original, I remember he had a shitty voy.com forum that dan and tony used to spam, until he shut it down, or something like that.....(guerrilla tatics)
Dan

PostPosted: Sun May 09, 2004 11:25 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

PaddyLong wrote:
hmm, wasn't ooturing around before compsci

It was but when staed they all thogth they could beat us. But it seems for "unknow" reasons BJs fourm is shout down and his site has not been updated for over 2 years or somting. And for some other "unknow" reason the OOTruing site is now missing Rolling Eyes

And it was not spaming, we just whonted to make shure BJ knew that we pwned his fourm and that if he did not make impovements we whould take the turing comity some where eltes. Witch we did Twisted Evil
JayLo

PostPosted: Mon May 10, 2004 8:15 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

LOL, hacker dan, you so crazy...

now to spam here so that i may extend from this community
Sponsor
Sponsor
Sponsor
sponsor
Catalyst

PostPosted: Tue May 11, 2004 5:19 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

ooturing turned into this http://www.codingdreams.org/
Dan

PostPosted: Tue May 11, 2004 11:02 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

intersting, will have to reaim my efforts. ah i mean, check this out...
the_short1

PostPosted: Sat May 15, 2004 7:15 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

yea...!!! reaim... Razz .Very Happy

yea im making a forum too... its going to KICK... has uploads, custom emots, stats, mysite.something **new webhop.... and also its FREE!!!...
they say u can custom it all u want so ill check out phphacks ... thanks for the link..

hahah they only have one turing section 'help' i guess they all suck to much to make progries and source... and guess who last posted... santabruzer... WHATS UP WITH TAHT!
Paul

PostPosted: Sat May 15, 2004 8:15 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

Whats ur forum about?
And santabruzer is too busy with his girlfriend to post here anymore, pray the same fate won't fall upon me. Shocked Rolling Eyes Laughing
the_short1

PostPosted: Sun May 16, 2004 7:07 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

PB.... well i cant say cuz valor thinks his site is b etter then mine.... so im gona make a forum that will SMOKE his.... and i dont want him to put my topics on his forum until mine is made... ill PM u the topics..
   Index -> Programming, PHP -> PHP Help
View previous topic Tell A FriendPrintable versionDownload TopicSubscribe to this topicPrivate MessagesRefresh page View next topic

Page 1 of 1  [ 13 Posts ]
Jump to:   

Style:  
Search: