Programming C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB
Computer Science Canada 
Programming C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB  

Username:   Password: 
 RegisterRegister   
 Pot Usage
Index -> Off Topic
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next
View previous topic Printable versionDownload TopicSubscribe to this topicPrivate MessagesRefresh page View next topic

How often do you smoke it?
(No ending time set)
Tried it once, never used again.
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Once a week
11%
 11%  [ 2 ]
Everyday
22%
 22%  [ 4 ]
Never used it.
61%
 61%  [ 11 ]
Use less then once a week, but more then once so far
5%
 5%  [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 18

octopi

PostPosted: Mon Apr 26, 2004 5:02 pm   Post subject: Pot Usage

Anwser the poll, don't lie you stupid pussy's
Sponsor
Sponsor
Sponsor
sponsor
shorthair

PostPosted: Mon Apr 26, 2004 5:08 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

not very good options ofr people to choose from , i fall into never tryingi it , but you cant have a poll that states

Tried it once then jump to Once a week

More like

Once
few times
Regularly
To Much

But heck im just blabering its your thread , do what you will with it
octopi

PostPosted: Mon Apr 26, 2004 5:10 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

Added the option 'Use less then once a week, but more then once so far' so shorthair.
Cervantes

PostPosted: Mon Apr 26, 2004 5:22 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

yay! never used it is winning with 80%!
Paul

PostPosted: Mon Apr 26, 2004 5:25 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

What Cervantes is trying to say is: pot is bad for you and can lead to more serious drug use.
octopi

PostPosted: Mon Apr 26, 2004 5:34 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

Thats a lie.

I've used pot for 4 years, and haven't tried anything else, except for shrooms once, and I haven't done them since that time.

You all belive the stupid tv commercials about drug use too much, its all lies to scare kids.
Raugrist

PostPosted: Mon Apr 26, 2004 5:37 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

What octopi is trying to say is: Pot is good for you and we should all use it because there are no serious problems caused by using it.
Paul

PostPosted: Mon Apr 26, 2004 5:40 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

Well the truth is some ppl are more susceptible to drug addiction then others. Just because u haven't had serious side effects or addictions, other people have. And by saying that its all a lie, you discredit the personal experiences of others.
Sponsor
Sponsor
Sponsor
sponsor
octopi

PostPosted: Mon Apr 26, 2004 5:48 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

Everyone I know that is in my circle. does pot, and no other drugs.

So when you make generalizations that pot leads to other drugs, your just as bad as me saying it doesn't. From my personal experiance I'll say drug use doesn't lead to using harder drugs, and pot is a good thing.

Lets hear your personal experiance.
Paul

PostPosted: Mon Apr 26, 2004 5:52 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

Well, something close to being called a personal experience is my best friend's brother in vancouver tried to kill him self after being addicted to cocaine, and he started on that from dealing with his so called "friends" who got him into pot.
Cervantes

PostPosted: Mon Apr 26, 2004 6:10 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

Cervantes wrote:
yay! never used it is winning with 80%!

Paul Bian wrote:
What Cervantes is trying to say is: pot is bad for you and can lead to more serious drug use.

touche. (i'd put the accent on the e, but im using windows ME, and hence, due to the suckiness of ME, a fatal error occurs when i try to open character map. Rolling Eyes )

regardless of whether pot is a gateway drug or not, why not stay away from it? I don't see the point of smoking pot.
oh and as for sideeffects, im pretty sure it shrinks your package, as well as reduced sperm count and reduced / distinguished sexual pleasure.
jonos

PostPosted: Mon Apr 26, 2004 6:20 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

^True.

Wow, you get a high for a little while. Why don't you just masturbate for how long you are high for, I'm sure it feels a lot better and you are at least exercising your phallus instead of shrinking it.

To quote an awesome poem from somewhere:
If you smoke you choke,
If you do pot you'll rot.

Marijuana is bad for you, so you might as well not do it. But one must fit in somewhere... (sarcasm, I hope you weren't lured into that).

Edit:
Oh, and what's this little thing that requires someone to have done pot to have an opinion on it. I've heard that a couple times here. That's kind of stupid to say, considering that people have expressed opinions on politicals and abortion, though I'm sure most or all of the people have never had an abortion or been in politics.
Maverick

PostPosted: Mon Apr 26, 2004 7:55 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

Less then once a week, but more then once so far!

Anyone every tried the apple bong? that shiz is tasty
jonos

PostPosted: Tue Apr 27, 2004 5:01 am   Post subject: (No subject)

No, I have not tried the apple bong.
PaddyLong

PostPosted: Tue Apr 27, 2004 4:34 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

hmm what's an apple bong? sounds interesting

pot is good for you, that's all there is to it... fuck your health, you only live once, enjoy it
   Index -> Off Topic
View previous topic Tell A FriendPrintable versionDownload TopicSubscribe to this topicPrivate MessagesRefresh page View next topic

Page 1 of 3  [ 40 Posts ]
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next
Jump to:   

Style:  
Search: