Programming C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB
Computer Science Canada 
Programming C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB  

Username:   Password: 
 RegisterRegister   
 C++ Project
Index -> Programming, C++ -> C++ Help
Goto page Previous  1, 2
View previous topic Printable versionDownload TopicSubscribe to this topicPrivate MessagesRefresh page View next topic
naoki

PostPosted: Wed Apr 21, 2004 9:45 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

McKenzie wrote:
Well, because it's due today, the only way they'll get it done it to cheat. What a Jerk of a teacher, giving a major project with only one day to work on it. Here are a couple of sites you should try.

I know eh? Luckily my comp sci teacher gives us an assignment with a due date that's not really serious, but something to make him feel good. "Extension" is a commonly used word in his vocabulary (and we love him for that Wink )

But of course ... my teacher can't compare to the legendary OTHER comp sci teacher, who once made a game project due 3 weeks later (no, not after any sorta holiday)
Sponsor
Sponsor
Sponsor
sponsor
McKenzie

PostPosted: Thu Apr 22, 2004 1:55 am   Post subject: (No subject)

Sounds like a loser to me(extensions should only be for hair); the due date should be absolute in my opinion. Otherwise how can you take it seriously. If you can't take your comp sci seriously then what can you take seriously. Shifting due dates are as silly as math tests where everyone fails but it gets curved so that most people due quite well.
Raugrist

PostPosted: Thu Apr 22, 2004 6:24 am   Post subject: (No subject)

Hair extensions! YAY!
bugzpodder

PostPosted: Fri Apr 23, 2004 6:03 am   Post subject: (No subject)

Quote:
I know eh? Luckily my comp sci teacher gives us an assignment with a due date that's not really serious, but something to make him feel good. "Extension" is a commonly used word in his vocabulary (and we love him for that )

yeah I know, he told us that our final project is due on the last day of school. I guess that'll be "extended" to first day of school in sept!!
Andy

PostPosted: Fri Apr 23, 2004 10:41 am   Post subject: (No subject)

LOL under the door before the nxt school day rulz...
i dont think those idiots know that everyone who does program in c++ besides catalyst and wtd already called them morons
   Index -> Programming, C++ -> C++ Help
View previous topic Tell A FriendPrintable versionDownload TopicSubscribe to this topicPrivate MessagesRefresh page View next topic

Page 2 of 2  [ 20 Posts ]
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Jump to:   

Style:  
Search: