Programming C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB
Computer Science Canada 
Programming C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB  

Username:   Password: 
 RegisterRegister   
 Blackjack
Index -> Programming, Java -> Java Submissions
View previous topic Printable versionDownload TopicRate TopicSubscribe to this topicPrivate MessagesRefresh page View next topic
apomb

PostPosted: Wed Apr 21, 2004 3:00 pm   Post subject: Blackjack

here is a blackjack game i made, it was the first major project i did in JAVA , and it was last semester. I know its only two cards, but that would require a lot more code, but if i have time, i might do it

[DELETED]
Sponsor
Sponsor
Sponsor
sponsor
Dan

PostPosted: Wed Apr 21, 2004 5:26 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

did you do it in Java or did u do in holths crazy thing they call java? b/c i got prue java and it dose not run...
Computer Science Canada Help with programming in C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB and more!
nate

PostPosted: Wed Apr 21, 2004 10:48 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

Oh man, look at all that code! 3500 lines for a simple game of blackjack. And making all 52 cards takes real dedication.

Its a nice looking program but i tell the computer to hit and then the program just ends without telling me if i won, lost, want to hit/ stay. Is this just a bug?

3000+ lines means you must have putsome effort into it. Good Job
apomb

PostPosted: Thu Apr 22, 2004 8:48 am   Post subject: (No subject)

ya it took two of us two or three weeks, and to hacker dan: yes it was holtsoft's version which, to my knowledge can run pure java programs, sorry for the inconveinience...
Paul

PostPosted: Sat Apr 24, 2004 4:17 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

lol damn i can't compile it, its prolly my fault though. cause I prolly don't have hsa.console, does it come with the java environment that Sun gives? I got these errors when I try to compile.
Posted Image, might have been reduced in size. Click Image to view fullscreen.

error.JPG
 Description:
 Filesize:  28.26 KB
 Viewed:  6847 Time(s)

error.JPG

Dan

PostPosted: Sat Apr 24, 2004 7:43 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

not it is not prue java, it only comes with holth java. And it is not so much of a convice as it is i can not run your progame at all, lol.

i just think that if u going to put the time in to doing somting migth as well make it so other poleop can see it. but it is not your falut, it is the school borad. i dont get why they uses that when real pure java is free and better...
Computer Science Canada Help with programming in C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB and more!
   Index -> Programming, Java -> Java Submissions
View previous topic Tell A FriendPrintable versionDownload TopicRate TopicSubscribe to this topicPrivate MessagesRefresh page View next topic

Page 1 of 1  [ 6 Posts ]
Jump to:   

Style:  
Search: