Programming C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB
Computer Science Canada 
Programming C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB  

Username:   Password: 
 RegisterRegister   
 C++ Project
Index -> Programming, C++ -> C++ Help
Goto page 1, 2  Next
View previous topic Printable versionDownload TopicSubscribe to this topicPrivate MessagesRefresh page View next topic
BigShaqDaddy

PostPosted: Mon Apr 19, 2004 6:15 pm   Post subject: C++ Project

You are required to write ONE of six programs that will involve many of the programming skills you have learned this year. The program options vary in their levels of difficulty, and the evaluation scheme will reflect that. Be sure to choose a program option that suits your individual skill level. If you are uncertain which one is best for you, then talk to your teacher. All the programs are based on familiar games, and they all involve the use of a 2-dimensional array. A separate rubric will be made available for the assessment of this program.

Program options:

LEVEL THREE HIGH / FOUR LOW
Connect Four
Based upon the popular game, each "player" uses colour coded pieces. They take alternate turns to drop one of their pieces into a column of an 8 x 8 grid. Once a player has achieved connecting 4 of their own pieces in a line, either horizontally, vertically, or diagonally, they win. If all the pieces are played, or the grid is full, without a player connecting 4, the game is a draw. In the traditional game, the players must drop pieces into the top of the grid and the piece falls to the lowest position in that column. For your computer game, ensure the players can only place pieces at the lowest level in a column. When there are pieces already in a column, the newly placed piece will fall to the top of the stack. Once a column is full, no more pieces may be placed in it. For top marks you should include both a player vs. player, and a player vs. computer version. You might also want to have different "intelligence" levels for the computer player. Hint: use an 8 by 8 two-dimensional array.

PLZ some1 can u write out the code in C++ n send it bak 2 me here, or at rhubarbgang@hotmail.com
This is due 2moro n i reallllllly need it
thnx!!
Sponsor
Sponsor
Sponsor
sponsor
mariomania88

PostPosted: Mon Apr 19, 2004 6:16 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

this would also help me, for I am having a similar problem
Tony

PostPosted: Mon Apr 19, 2004 6:18 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

how much are you offering? Thinking
Latest from compsci.ca/blog: Tony's programming blog. DWITE - a programming contest.
BigShaqDaddy

PostPosted: Mon Apr 19, 2004 6:19 pm   Post subject: C++ Help2

ill offer 10, but fuck plzzzzz i need it!!
Tony

PostPosted: Mon Apr 19, 2004 6:26 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

fuck no Laughing a major project due in few hours for $10? 10 hungred maybe Laughing

dude, I've done tic-tac-toes for $60 (granted it involved all the writeups such as descriptions and pseudocode as well, but still).

connect 4 AI... in C++... in few hours? for the cost of lunch? Laughing You should go into stand-up comedy Laughing
Latest from compsci.ca/blog: Tony's programming blog. DWITE - a programming contest.
BigShaqDaddy

PostPosted: Mon Apr 19, 2004 6:27 pm   Post subject: C++ Project

w/e, looks like UR going 2 hell
i jus need some help, n ur not even good bout it, w/e man
Tony

PostPosted: Mon Apr 19, 2004 6:54 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

I am from hell, check out my uberly devilish avatar Twisted Evil

hah, sorry man, but you brought all this down on yourself. What you got to realize is that noone will just write up a project for you just because you need it done. You don't expect me to come up to you on the street and tell you to sit down on a bench and write up my english paper, so don't expect me to spend hours doing your project just so that you would pass Rolling Eyes

now that we got that out of the way - If you feel like having this project done, why don't you say what you have done so far, what you need help with and I'll see if I know enough to give you a good advice Smile
Raugrist

PostPosted: Mon Apr 19, 2004 7:41 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

Tony's from hell? You aren't a demon are you?

Ah... these people are so funny.
Sponsor
Sponsor
Sponsor
sponsor
AsianSensation

PostPosted: Mon Apr 19, 2004 7:51 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

every once in a while we get idiots like these. Makes our life much more interesting.
BigShaqDaddy

PostPosted: Mon Apr 19, 2004 8:11 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

RiGhhhhhhht, jus som1 help me!!
Catalyst

PostPosted: Mon Apr 19, 2004 8:13 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

no Laughing
Tony

PostPosted: Mon Apr 19, 2004 9:16 pm   Post subject: Re: C++ Project

BigShaqDaddy wrote:
jus som1 help me!!

BigShaqDaddy wrote:
Hint: use an 8 by 8 two-dimensional array.

so lets start with that
code:

int playArea[8][8];

Laughing
Dan

PostPosted: Mon Apr 19, 2004 9:17 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

WTF? i am not required to write anything, you write it. dont go telling me what i am required to do and what i am not required to do!!!!

any how if u whont help u will have to ask more sicfice questions about doing secerten parts of the progame with out saying "wirte this for me". poleop do not take kindly to poelop posting there hw on the site and then demanding us to do it. i am shure that if u admint your misatkes and try posting agaen u will get a better resposen
Computer Science Canada Help with programming in C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB and more!
McKenzie

PostPosted: Tue Apr 20, 2004 12:08 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

Well, because it's due today, the only way they'll get it done it to cheat. What a Jerk of a teacher, giving a major project with only one day to work on it. Here are a couple of sites you should try.

www.code4money.com

www.stupidCheaterHaven.org

www.CPP.com/lazyPunks/index.html

I've been to all of these sites, they're awesome.
Raugrist

PostPosted: Tue Apr 20, 2004 1:02 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

Wow... I never thought they'd be real websites! Though it does sound like a good idea. I'd love to get payed to do people's compsci homework...
   Index -> Programming, C++ -> C++ Help
View previous topic Tell A FriendPrintable versionDownload TopicSubscribe to this topicPrivate MessagesRefresh page View next topic

Page 1 of 2  [ 20 Posts ]
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Jump to:   

Style:  
Search: