Programming C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB
Computer Science Canada 
Programming C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB  

Username:   Password: 
 RegisterRegister   
 Spam and Rogers
Index -> Off Topic
View previous topic Printable versionDownload TopicSubscribe to this topicPrivate MessagesRefresh page View next topic
jonos

PostPosted: Thu Apr 15, 2004 6:30 pm   Post subject: Spam and Rogers

Does anyone use Rogers as their ISP as well as use their ...@rogers.com account? If so, do you get a large amount of spam, because my parents are and they are sick of it, so if other users are getting a lot of spam, then we may switch to Bell. Please answer truthfully. Or if you have heard of people getting a lot of spam with rogers than please post that. My dad has been asking around and it seems that only Rogers people are getting large amounts of spam.

Thankyou.
Sponsor
Sponsor
Sponsor
sponsor
Paul

PostPosted: Thu Apr 15, 2004 8:04 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

I just hate rogers because they have these ppl who call me with barely understandable english and they talk on and on about free cable internet for 55 days, which I don't want, but they keep pushing it on me and reading the goodness of it. After I say no, thats a definitive N O , they say "so shall we set up an appointment for installation"?
jonos

PostPosted: Thu Apr 15, 2004 8:43 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

My download speed is really low for some reason and I think that is rogers' fault. But has anyone have mass spam problems?
Cervantes

PostPosted: Fri Apr 16, 2004 4:18 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

looks like us dial-uppers are reaping the rewards.. um... of.. dial-up... Laughing
jonos

PostPosted: Fri Apr 16, 2004 9:00 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

Please try to stick to the topic, has anyone had this problem.
gamer

PostPosted: Fri Apr 16, 2004 9:41 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

i hav two rogers.com email accounts n i didnt get any spam mails at all, seriously
   Index -> Off Topic
View previous topic Tell A FriendPrintable versionDownload TopicSubscribe to this topicPrivate MessagesRefresh page View next topic

Page 1 of 1  [ 6 Posts ]
Jump to:   

Style:  
Search: