Programming C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB
Computer Science Canada 
Programming C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB  

Username:   Password: 
 RegisterRegister   
 X-MEN... yeah
Index -> Off Topic
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
View previous topic Printable versionDownload TopicSubscribe to this topicPrivate MessagesRefresh page View next topic
jonos

PostPosted: Sun Apr 11, 2004 2:42 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

Another thing (I just remembered this), Mystique doesn't really seem too old in the movie, and she's supposed to be Nightcrawler's mother, but that may not be so in the movie, or maybe Mystique is changing her original state, or something like that. But in the show she didn't seem too old so maybe she doesn't age.
Sponsor
Sponsor
Sponsor
sponsor
jonos

PostPosted: Sun Apr 11, 2004 10:29 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

Oh yeah, Rogue is supposed to be the adopted daughter of Mystique so maybe the screenplay people will stay true to the show and the comics and do something relating to this.
Paul

PostPosted: Mon Apr 12, 2004 8:22 am   Post subject: (No subject)

Or they could obey public opinion and have them make hot you know what...
G.I._Jane

PostPosted: Mon Apr 12, 2004 9:50 am   Post subject: (No subject)

Well naoki if you take a look near the end you'll see the professorX could somehow predict what was about to happen, then the Phoenix in the water I think it's safe to say that Jean will becoming back but I'm not sure about Apocalypse and Juggernaut though Thinking
naoki

PostPosted: Mon Apr 12, 2004 11:10 am   Post subject: (No subject)

Rogue got all her powers and stuff by sucking up the abilities of Ms.Marvel (well, a woman with Marvel her name). I think even the gray hair is due to her absorbing so much of the woman's powers.
jonos

PostPosted: Mon Apr 12, 2004 2:48 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

Damn, didn't know that, maybe now that I downloaded the first season I will learn that...
G.I._Jane

PostPosted: Tue Apr 13, 2004 12:10 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

so you never seen the first movie Shocked
then how do know all that other stuff
jonos

PostPosted: Tue Apr 13, 2004 4:13 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

Rogue's flying, strength, and invulnerability powers are not even in the first two movies. They are from the comics and the show. And actually, Rogue has had the white hair a lot longer than when she stole the powers from Marvel, in the episode where she flashes back to her first kiss she has it, so it may just be her fashion statement...
Sponsor
Sponsor
Sponsor
sponsor
Raugrist

PostPosted: Tue Apr 13, 2004 4:27 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

Yeah, or maybe she's just a genetic freakazoid. Y'know, like a mutant or something. Wink
We need not look any further than Dr. McCoy (sp?) a.k.a. Beast, to understand that mutants don't need normal hair.
Hehe, Beast is cool because he's hairy. Bahaha (eh, Mandriquez?)
Paul

PostPosted: Tue Apr 13, 2004 4:29 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

And in the classic xmen games for SNES, he can walk on the roof, upside down.
jonos

PostPosted: Tue Apr 13, 2004 6:56 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

Well I think I read somewhere that Beast's fur is blue because of an experiment he did on himself Confused , though I'm not really sure.

Paul, wanna send me that rom!!!!
jonos

PostPosted: Tue Apr 13, 2004 9:15 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

The problem with Beast is that he is strong and acrobatic and smart and all, but he has to be up close to inflict any damage (unless he throws something). Rogue is like this also but she is also a lot stronger and invulnerable than Beast, and she can fly. Gambit would probably be one of the best powers to have or Rogue, minus the sucking power and energy thing - which is her real power so that may not be so cool to want her powers Confused .
Paul

PostPosted: Tue Apr 13, 2004 9:33 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

My favorite X-Men of all time has gotta be Psylocke, cause she's hot, and she's Asian? forgot. and she has that cool psi dagger thingy.
jonos

PostPosted: Wed Apr 14, 2004 10:53 am   Post subject: (No subject)

Jubilee is asian.
jonos

PostPosted: Wed Apr 14, 2004 6:19 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

I just downloaded the first 66 X-MEN comics and the illustrations are so damn different. Beast doesn't even have hair, I guess his experiment comes later. I looked at the 66th comic and the characters and getting more normal to how they are now or how they were in the TV show.
   Index -> Off Topic
View previous topic Tell A FriendPrintable versionDownload TopicSubscribe to this topicPrivate MessagesRefresh page View next topic

Page 2 of 3  [ 38 Posts ]
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
Jump to:   

Style:  
Search: