Programming C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB
Computer Science Canada 
Programming C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB  

Username:   Password: 
 RegisterRegister   
 Ignorance is bliss
Index -> General Discussion
View previous topic Printable versionDownload TopicSubscribe to this topicPrivate MessagesRefresh page View next topic
Martin

PostPosted: Thu Apr 24, 2003 5:17 pm   Post subject: Ignorance is bliss

Just a few dumb things that my sister has done. My parents say that she's just got learning problems, but I think she's fucking retarted (grade 8 ).

Said while playing the guitar: "Martin, why is the sound coming out of the amp?"

Said while running up the stairs crying after using my old computer (No CD-RW drive, and half-life [the real, store bought cd in the tray]): "The computer wont let me burn the files onto a cd!" Then, after explaining to her that we can't burn cd's because we don't have a cd burner, she went on a tantrum saying, through tears, over and over, in a slow and "You're too stupid to understand me so I'll talk slowly" voice: "I W-A-N-T T-O B-U-R-N M-Y F-I-L-E O-N A C-D!"

I swear to god this is true. Pitiful, eh?
Sponsor
Sponsor
Sponsor
sponsor
Tony

PostPosted: Thu Apr 24, 2003 5:58 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

wow... that beats my bro saying "if you dont get this keyboard working I'm gonna smash your computer cuz I wanna play in games NOW"

I just dont understand... if he breaks the rest of computer, how would that help him?
Latest from compsci.ca/blog: Tony's programming blog. DWITE - a programming contest.
Blade

PostPosted: Thu Apr 24, 2003 6:06 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

hence.... both mine and tony's signatures...
Tony

PostPosted: Thu Apr 24, 2003 6:15 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

oh yeah Laughing awesome
Latest from compsci.ca/blog: Tony's programming blog. DWITE - a programming contest.
tomako

PostPosted: Thu Apr 24, 2003 10:21 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

so is it a good thing dat i dont got ne siblings Confused

cool.... but im so lonely.... Crying or Very sad
at least no dumb ppl in da house Very Happy
Drakonius

PostPosted: Fri Apr 25, 2003 9:56 am   Post subject: (No subject)

i hav older sisters and brothers, so i'm the one that always looks dumb anyway....(thats intentional, so that they give me stuff when i was "younger" Laughing Laughing Laughing )
ZeroKelvin

PostPosted: Fri Apr 25, 2003 10:10 am   Post subject: (No subject)

i hv a lil' bro, but i hope i didn't
i so want to kill that lil' bastard !!
Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil
Prince

PostPosted: Fri Apr 25, 2003 10:14 am   Post subject: (No subject)

ha haha hahaha LaughingLaughingLaughing... its tru that breaking ur comp wouldnt help ur bro's cause tony but havnt we all had the urge to smash a comp to bits at one time or another (or mayb its jus my comp bein a P233... wateva Twisted Evil )
Sponsor
Sponsor
Sponsor
sponsor
Drakonius

PostPosted: Fri Apr 25, 2003 10:20 am   Post subject: (No subject)

yea
i just had one yesterday when turing hanged and i didn't save! Evil or Very Mad
Ravage

PostPosted: Fri Apr 25, 2003 11:35 am   Post subject: (No subject)

My sister is the same way
   Index -> General Discussion
View previous topic Tell A FriendPrintable versionDownload TopicSubscribe to this topicPrivate MessagesRefresh page View next topic

Page 1 of 1  [ 10 Posts ]
Jump to:   

Style:  
Search: