Programming C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB
Computer Science Canada 
Programming C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB  

Username:   Password: 
 RegisterRegister   
 JUST FOR MASSEY PEOPLE! New Massey Forum!
Index -> Off Topic
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next
View previous topic Printable versionDownload TopicSubscribe to this topicPrivate MessagesRefresh page View next topic
KukuriChan

PostPosted: Thu Apr 08, 2004 11:06 pm   Post subject: JUST FOR MASSEY PEOPLE! New Massey Forum!

Anybody who goes to Massey, go here!

www.thegoban.com/massey
Sponsor
Sponsor
Sponsor
sponsor
Martin

PostPosted: Thu Apr 08, 2004 11:58 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

Umm...compsci.ca is the massey forum hah
Raugrist

PostPosted: Fri Apr 09, 2004 7:11 am   Post subject: (No subject)

I'm going to have to agree with Darkness on this one. That other forum is too much... blah.
naoki

PostPosted: Fri Apr 09, 2004 2:52 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

Ugg, that board is filled with 9's and 10's. I can tell from the lame avatar art to the stupid cheesy signatures and usernames. "Hatake Kakashi"? Please.

But to be nice, I'll keep this topic alive until Tuesday, which at that point I'm trashing. Kukuri, post your link in the LINKS section of Compsci for everyone to see
AsianSensation

PostPosted: Fri Apr 09, 2004 3:19 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

urge to bash....rising.....rising....

I saw the board....now I wish I didn't.....

if anyone else saw the board, they would think that Massey people are bunch of anime loving freaks....

sorry, Naoki, I'm gonna have to start trashing now.

Especially that thread about DDR club....it's because of people like you that I only play DDR at home now. Afraid of going near an arcade machine in the mall.....What's even more funny is the people that are trash talking in there. Seriously. I know all the Godly DDR players in Massey, if you want to trash talk, beat one of us first.
KukuriChan

PostPosted: Fri Apr 09, 2004 3:27 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

You know... not everybody is an anime loving freak. Some people just like putting up anime pics as their avatars and sigs. There's nothing wrong with that. And about this forum, you know that all the people here who are from Massey is only because of comsci right? With the massey forum created, we can incorporate more people who DON"T TAKE comsci to talk with each other.

Naoki : sorry about that... I didn't know where I was suppose to put this so I'm just posting here. ^^;;

P.S - Not everybody at that forum are 9's and 10's. There's some grade 11 people too. The only reason why it's populated by the juniors is because none of the seniors WOULD go... if more seniors would go, then it'll be split evenly between juniors and seniors
AsianSensation

PostPosted: Fri Apr 09, 2004 3:41 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

KukuriChan wrote:
You know... not everybody is an anime loving freak. Some people just like putting up anime pics as their avatars and sigs.

when you have the intelligence to understand your own words, then come back and speak to me.

the fact that the forum is swamped with people who love anime and people who bash anime makes it sound more like a anime forum then anything else. Throw in the occassional DDR comments, and I wouldn't even be surprised if a discussion about Final Fantasy comes up and how cloud's hair is 2/3 inch shorter in Advent Children then in FF7......

If you guys are seriously bent on having an informative forum, why don't you update some Contest scores? Last I recall, 3 people got invited to write Stage 2 of CCC, and like 7 got invited to write CMO, why don't you update those? Why is there some stupid poll about Mr.White instead?
Tony

PostPosted: Fri Apr 09, 2004 3:42 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

lol, sorry to say that, but apparently [GD] and [Spam] are 2nd and 3rd most active forums and together have more then 1/4 of all posts Confused So you don't really have to be into programming to find something interesting to read and post about Laughing
Latest from compsci.ca/blog: Tony's programming blog. DWITE - a programming contest.
Sponsor
Sponsor
Sponsor
sponsor
naoki

PostPosted: Fri Apr 09, 2004 3:44 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

KukuriChan wrote:
You know... not everybody is an anime loving freak. Some people just like putting up anime pics as their avatars and sigs. There's nothing wrong with that. And about this forum, you know that all the people here who are from Massey is only because of comsci right? With the massey forum created, we can incorporate more people who DON"T TAKE comsci to talk with each other.

Naoki : sorry about that... I didn't know where I was suppose to put this so I'm just posting here. ^^;;

P.S - Not everybody at that forum are 9's and 10's. There's some grade 11 people too. The only reason why it's populated by the juniors is because none of the seniors WOULD go... if more seniors would go, then it'll be split evenly between juniors and seniors

go to this lhttp://www.compsci.ca/mx/index.php?page=26 and choose an appropriate topic to make a "New Link" in.

Also, the people that you mention who don't take comp sci are those faces that I see invading my comp sci class in the morning and after school? And can I assume that these are also the loud mouthed, ignorant, disrespectful jerks who ruined the privelege of going to my comp sci room at lunch to work and getting my teacher in trouble with the school board? If these are the same kids, then don't tell me the forum they go to, tell me their NAME and ADDRESS.

All the people who don't take comp sci are 11's that I'm already friends with
AsianSensation

PostPosted: Fri Apr 09, 2004 3:59 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

ooooooooooooooo.......I totally forgot about that.....

stupid kids got us banned from CS and SC......If it weren't for you greedy juniors who just had to come to our classroom and CS it up in the morning, and remain CS-ing all through "O Canada", then we would have still being able to stay in our Compsci room. Alot of people can't even get real help because of too many people playing CS in the morning. That's especially frustrating when you have huge projects due that you don't quite understand what to do for it.
Raugrist

PostPosted: Fri Apr 09, 2004 5:22 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

AsianSensation wrote:
ooooooooooooooo.......I totally forgot about that.....

stupid kids got us banned from CS and SC......If it weren't for you greedy juniors who just had to come to our classroom and CS it up in the morning, and remain CS-ing all through "O Canada", then we would have still being able to stay in our Compsci room. Alot of people can't even get real help because of too many people playing CS in the morning. That's especially frustrating when you have huge projects due that you don't quite understand what to do for it.

Exactly. And if you're playing Counter Strike, and change your name to Gaara, you seriously need a beating.
Dauntless

PostPosted: Fri Apr 09, 2004 5:38 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

Man, you guys are so arrogant-sounding...

Quote:
Ugg, that board is filled with 9's and 10's. I can tell from the lame avatar art to the stupid cheesy signatures and usernames. "Hatake Kakashi"? Please

How is that different from this one, you naruto freaks? Stuff like AsianSensation is obviously better than Hatake Kakashi because he's in grade 11. Let's not forget that non-Japanesy names are better than Japanesy ones...except for Naoki, who is excepted because he's in gr. 11 too.

And AsianS, maybe they do like putting up anime pics as avatars AND sigs...hehe.

But yes, I don't like the little kids either.
Paul

PostPosted: Fri Apr 09, 2004 5:47 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

I believe the right word is pretentious.
Dauntless

PostPosted: Fri Apr 09, 2004 5:48 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

lol, thats a synonym, so yeah, we're both right.
KukuriChan

PostPosted: Fri Apr 09, 2004 8:20 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

Um... why are we arguing about this? I mean, the only reason I posted this is just for all people who are interested... you don't have to go if you don't want to.
   Index -> Off Topic
View previous topic Tell A FriendPrintable versionDownload TopicSubscribe to this topicPrivate MessagesRefresh page View next topic

Page 1 of 3  [ 33 Posts ]
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next
Jump to:   

Style:  
Search: