Programming C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB
Computer Science Canada 
Programming C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB  

Username:   Password: 
 RegisterRegister   
 Missile Defense FINAL!
Index -> Programming, Turing -> Turing Submissions
View previous topic Printable versionDownload TopicRate TopicSubscribe to this topicPrivate MessagesRefresh page View next topic
valor

PostPosted: Mon Apr 05, 2004 8:34 pm   Post subject: Missile Defense FINAL!

ok i have made a few updates since my last version the houses now animate when the line hits them. the missiles make craters. and i have added a few other things. enjoy because i am not editing this game any more. Very Happy Laughing
Sponsor
Sponsor
Sponsor
sponsor
white_dragon

PostPosted: Tue Apr 06, 2004 3:33 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

tat's awesome
valor

PostPosted: Tue Apr 06, 2004 3:47 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

thanks FINALLY a person who says something about my prog. thanks btw for the complement.
Paul

PostPosted: Tue Apr 06, 2004 6:00 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

didn't comment cause I was too lazy to download, its really good. I like the intro too. But you know real things falling out of the sky prolly won't have their trails falling with them lol, at first I thought they were bars falling from the sky and tried to destroy them, but I remebered missile defence and destroyed the tips, so you might wanna fix that. But too bad your not editing it anymore lol...
valor

PostPosted: Tue Apr 06, 2004 9:14 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

hmm i made it like the old missile command so taking out those lines wouldnt make it missile defense Razz
Paul

PostPosted: Tue Apr 06, 2004 9:25 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

I don't mean taking out the lines, I meant the line should progress, as in the falling stuff should fall with the path of the line, and not fall with the whole line.
Maverick

PostPosted: Tue Apr 06, 2004 9:55 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

Its good but i dont really like it proly cause i get bored easily. still pretty good.
Catalyst

PostPosted: Tue Apr 06, 2004 10:58 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

nice job
althought the lines are not like in the original
Sponsor
Sponsor
Sponsor
sponsor
valor

PostPosted: Wed Apr 07, 2004 6:39 am   Post subject: (No subject)

oh thats what you mean about the lines. i would have done it like the original but im not very good at slope. and i dont know how to put it into turing very well :/
white_dragon

PostPosted: Wed Apr 07, 2004 3:42 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

tat's very good for a person who hasn't really used turing Exclamation try imporin a pic of a real missle or someting. might look better. if u r tryin to get rid of the line, just re-draw a black one on top of it.
   Index -> Programming, Turing -> Turing Submissions
View previous topic Tell A FriendPrintable versionDownload TopicRate TopicSubscribe to this topicPrivate MessagesRefresh page View next topic

Page 1 of 1  [ 10 Posts ]
Jump to:   

Style:  
Search: