Programming C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB
Computer Science Canada 
Programming C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB  

Username:   Password: 
 RegisterRegister   
 Red Light Green Light (Starcraft Map) Remake... TURING STYLE
Index -> Programming, Turing -> Turing Submissions
View previous topic Printable versionDownload TopicRate TopicSubscribe to this topicPrivate MessagesRefresh page View next topic
the_short1

PostPosted: Mon Mar 29, 2004 11:16 pm   Post subject: Red Light Green Light (Starcraft Map) Remake... TURING STYLE

U Move When Green You Dont Touch The Red... hope u like...

Please post any comments / suggestions /glitches / anything....

UPDATED!!!: Changed to dark green and red so its not soo flashy

red light green light.t
 Description:

Download
 Filename:  red light green light.t
 Filesize:  6.56 KB
 Downloaded:  378 Time(s)

Sponsor
Sponsor
Sponsor
sponsor
Tony

PostPosted: Mon Mar 29, 2004 11:43 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

eh... I dont like how I have to hit the arrow twice to get to the next spot... should go there itself Razz

also it's too flashy Confused and it took me 3 tries to figure out where the heck I started Confused Seems too confusing and too repetidive
Latest from compsci.ca/blog: Tony's programming blog. DWITE - a programming contest.
the_short1

PostPosted: Tue Mar 30, 2004 7:54 am   Post subject: (No subject)

i was afraid of that....
if u read the first 3 lines.... nobody does i know... it tells u taht u are the blue square.. ... but yea u have to push the key twice so u can move... it makes it super hard..... what gate did u get to????(the cyan thingy's??) i added them gates for progress....

also... when im at school ill change the colors to dark red and dark green... would that be better????

for some odd reason lately.. not too many ppl have been trying out my games so i havn;t been able to realy get good hints.... thx tony...
jonos

PostPosted: Tue Mar 30, 2004 10:30 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

i foudn it great, i didn't find any problem, and the double keyboard hit to get out is good because then its actually like you are inside the gate and have to get out (with the second key hit). its a little repetetive but every game i have ever played is repetetive, so i don't think it really matters. nice job, keep them coming.
valor

PostPosted: Mon Apr 05, 2004 3:27 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

You should make it s Zergling like in the original Razz Very Happy
white_dragon

PostPosted: Tue Apr 06, 2004 3:34 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

very good. lol. import a few pics. it would make it look very nice
the_short1

PostPosted: Tue Apr 06, 2004 5:07 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

i still wanted only to donwoad the one file..
but i have a zergling picture... so... i mite just post both and tell ppl to download to same folder.... thx...
Paul

PostPosted: Tue Apr 06, 2004 5:54 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

woot! I got to like the 5th gate, then I fainted of a headache...
Sponsor
Sponsor
Sponsor
sponsor
WhatAmIDoing

PostPosted: Thu Apr 15, 2004 7:43 am   Post subject: (No subject)

thats a nice game all though i made the player box bright blue so i could see it other then that it is very well done good job.
   Index -> Programming, Turing -> Turing Submissions
View previous topic Tell A FriendPrintable versionDownload TopicRate TopicSubscribe to this topicPrivate MessagesRefresh page View next topic

Page 1 of 1  [ 9 Posts ]
Jump to:   

Style:  
Search: