Programming C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB
Computer Science Canada 
Programming C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB  

Username:   Password: 
 RegisterRegister   
 ok in dreamweaver == bad in browser
Index -> Graphics and Design, Web Design -> (X)HTML Help
View previous topic Printable versionDownload TopicSubscribe to this topicPrivate MessagesRefresh page View next topic
jonos

PostPosted: Sun Apr 04, 2004 2:06 am   Post subject: ok in dreamweaver == bad in browser

jonos.computed.net

do you see how the layout is messed up where the images do not align themselves? well, in dreamweaver it appears fine with how i have the html, but in both ie and firefox it is messed up and i can't fix it. its my first time using dreamweaver, so that just may be the problem (i messed something up.) its only been doing that after i took the images out of the content and menu area and made the
a width and height. i eventually want to put an iframe in botht he content and the menu area, but if you have another idea on how to do this please tell that wouldn't involve screwing with the html too much.
Sponsor
Sponsor
Sponsor
sponsor
Tony

PostPosted: Sun Apr 04, 2004 2:30 am   Post subject: (No subject)

wow, how did you do that? Confused You don't seem to have any tags in your post...
Latest from compsci.ca/blog: Tony's programming blog. DWITE - a programming contest.
jonos

PostPosted: Sun Apr 04, 2004 10:10 am   Post subject: (No subject)

oops, i meant on my site jonos.computed.net. i didn't mean this website, that was a coincidence i ges
wtd

PostPosted: Tue Apr 13, 2004 9:41 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

Don't use frames of any kind. They're evil. Instead use CSS. You can use the overflow attribute of a div to simulate an iframe.
   Index -> Graphics and Design, Web Design -> (X)HTML Help
View previous topic Tell A FriendPrintable versionDownload TopicSubscribe to this topicPrivate MessagesRefresh page View next topic

Page 1 of 1  [ 4 Posts ]
Jump to:   

Style:  
Search: