Programming C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB
Computer Science Canada 
Programming C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB  

Username:   Password: 
 RegisterRegister   
 Missile Defense
Index -> Programming, Turing -> Turing Submissions
View previous topic Printable versionDownload TopicRate TopicSubscribe to this topicPrivate MessagesRefresh page View next topic
valor

PostPosted: Sat Apr 03, 2004 12:03 pm   Post subject: Missile Defense

This is my first game so be nice..it is not finished yet but it is close. i used around 300 lines of WhatDotColor. and Cudos to Kevin for giving me a little help with this.. and yes i know that the houses are not evenly spaced but i think that adds more challenge in a way.. i am going to make a highscore list so if you want me to post your score send me it and it will be posted in my game Razz.....enjoy

missile.zip
 Description:
this one includes a help file

Download
 Filename:  missile.zip
 Filesize:  530.69 KB
 Downloaded:  971 Time(s)

Sponsor
Sponsor
Sponsor
sponsor
Tony

PostPosted: Sat Apr 03, 2004 1:53 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

whatdotcolor bad
Math.Distance good
Laughing

Looks like you didn't use View.Update, but it's still good

very nice for a first submission
+20Bits
Latest from compsci.ca/blog: Tony's programming blog. DWITE - a programming contest.
the_short1

PostPosted: Sat Apr 03, 2004 2:09 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

nice... what can i say... nice...
+10 BITS! Very Happy Razz.....
PS: <<<tony... even i dont know math.distance...(well i havn;t needed to use it...>>>> but ... valor here is still in gr.10 compsci....

nice submission.. keep up the good work
valor

PostPosted: Sun Apr 04, 2004 6:27 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

Why isnt anyone posting i need feedback!!!!! Color Bat Nuty Eyes Hit Wall
Homer_simpson

PostPosted: Sun Apr 04, 2004 7:49 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

what da hell is that? and the hell am i supposed to control it?!
valor

PostPosted: Sun Apr 04, 2004 8:09 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

Shocked wow i cant believe you havent played missle command before....you have to shoot down the missiles (in this case lines) before they hit the ground or your houses, when you run out of houses you lose,you get 10 points for shooting down a missile you lose 10 for a missile hitting the ground and 100 for losing a house get it?? that is about as easy as it gets...my record so far was 3270 see if you can beat that
valor

PostPosted: Sun Apr 04, 2004 8:15 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

ok i have included a help file in this version so if you have any questions read it first then ask
the_short1

PostPosted: Sun Apr 04, 2004 9:34 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

hahahah..... Homer dont know missle command... thats KRAZY!!!!..... Smart Idea with adding the instuctions.... thing is... u should have UPDATED the first post download...

Click on Add Attatchment... and click on the Posted attachments button, find the file in the "add attachment" area and then click the "update Attachment" in the posted attachments area....

-kevin
Sponsor
Sponsor
Sponsor
sponsor
   Index -> Programming, Turing -> Turing Submissions
View previous topic Tell A FriendPrintable versionDownload TopicRate TopicSubscribe to this topicPrivate MessagesRefresh page View next topic

Page 1 of 1  [ 8 Posts ]
Jump to:   

Style:  
Search: