Programming C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB
Computer Science Canada 
Programming C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB  

Username:   Password: 
 RegisterRegister   
 Doble [code] tag bug fixed.
Index -> Network News
View previous topic Printable versionDownload TopicSubscribe to this topicPrivate MessagesRefresh page View next topic
Dan

PostPosted: Thu Apr 01, 2004 9:41 pm   Post subject: Doble [code] tag bug fixed.

I have fixed that wired bug where when u uses 2 or more [code] tags it some times randomly makes all the tables wired.

Also while i am at it why not give some new realting to the net and computers?

Google has aouncted that they will be geting in to the free e-mail biz with 1gb (yes i side gb) acounts to hold all your e-mail. Alougth the down side is that they will read your e-mail for key words to give u adds realting to them. So i guse it is privcey VS space.

Also a canadain cort has ruled that using P2P software for downloading and uploading songs is legal and isp do not have to give up ip info on any one. Alougth this is curently being apiled by the recoderding industry in canada so don't get your hopes up yet.
Computer Science Canada Help with programming in C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB and more!
Sponsor
Sponsor
Sponsor
sponsor
wtd

PostPosted: Thu Apr 01, 2004 10:13 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

There's some debate as to whether the Google e-mail announcement is an April Fool's joke. It looks as though it may just be true, though time will tell if other rumors about it are correct, and the system does indeed employ Apple's new G5 Xserve and Xserve RAID.

It would certainly explain why shipment of those items has been so delayed.
Dan

PostPosted: Thu Apr 01, 2004 10:15 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

Well it very well could be fake but it whould be alot of effort to just piss it's users off.
Computer Science Canada Help with programming in C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB and more!
jonos

PostPosted: Thu Apr 01, 2004 10:19 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

if it was fake id use the anon email like freaking crazy, id use it every day (i think there is a limit), and send emails to google or something.

but wait, how did catalyst learn about this, maybe hes in on it, maybe that is his site that he made and made up, or maybe he is conspring along side google to get hype up and then everyone will be mad
Dan

PostPosted: Thu Apr 01, 2004 10:26 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

ah it has been all over the news and on the google site i think. i got my info from techtv.
Amailer

PostPosted: Thu Apr 01, 2004 10:36 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

it's on cnet :S
jonos

PostPosted: Thu Apr 01, 2004 10:37 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

wow, i made mysefl look stoopid again.
jonos

PostPosted: Thu Apr 01, 2004 10:38 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

no wait, they're in on the conspiracy. they'd do that.
Sponsor
Sponsor
Sponsor
sponsor
Dan

PostPosted: Thu Apr 01, 2004 10:42 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

Any how new quiz and poll up as well.

trying to fix the site up a bit today.....
   Index -> Network News
View previous topic Tell A FriendPrintable versionDownload TopicSubscribe to this topicPrivate MessagesRefresh page View next topic

Page 1 of 1  [ 9 Posts ]
Jump to:   

Style:  
Search: