Programming C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB
Computer Science Canada 
Programming C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB  

Username:   Password: 
 RegisterRegister   
 CoolGames|MostUsersOnline|FirstUploadedFile| PersonAboveMe
Index -> Off Topic
View previous topic Printable versionDownload TopicSubscribe to this topicPrivate MessagesRefresh page View next topic
the_short1

PostPosted: Sun Mar 28, 2004 8:13 pm   Post subject: CoolGames|MostUsersOnline|FirstUploadedFile| PersonAboveMe

First Thing:
hey do u know some really cool games taht are not 'online' games, taht dont need a realy realy wicked PC, that can be downloaded off the net and are preferably not trials???....and also if ur game realy kicks.... u can post a link to that too...

i need more games (8 Of Them) for my [url=http://www.compsci.ca/v2/download.php?id=1235&sid=2530886e1757d81f6d62f0e2be673c82 /url]Download Manager[/url] .....so i can finish off that page... also if u have any other program suggestions for any other page... please POST!

THANKS!!!!!

Second Thing:
everyone should agree to come on compsci at a certain time next week.. so... the most users ever online at once goes higher the 21 Sad.. and becomes something like 40!!!! :d ... i think that would be cool...
but im sure it cant be mikerowforums with its like 4000 amount...

Third Thing:
Guess what the first (welll 3rd... i dont have permission to see the first 2) they are prob dan's and tony's avatar's tho....
the first file that can be acually viewed that was uploaded to compsci is:
some lame planet moving around... with a scrolling background (kinda)
http://www.compsci.ca/v2/download.php?id=3
try some other id numbers that are realy low... the files are kinda sad... but funny...... the 4th one i think is tony's disco floor...... funny stuff...aint they!!!!.... though i would give a link to taht...

Fourth Thing:
Guess what... i was on http://www.mikerowforums.com a little while ago... and in spam... they have 4! person above me threads.... crzy stuff!!! funny as hell to..... the combined total of all for is over 1000 posts.....
each thread is like 2-4 hundred...

and to think... the always used:
'the person above me' not '^'
stupid suckas...

NOTE: yea i made a 4 topic thread in spam... aint it messed...!!! then i only need to reply once instead of 4 different times....Very Happy Razz
Sponsor
Sponsor
Sponsor
sponsor
Paul

PostPosted: Sun Mar 28, 2004 10:40 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

online kickass java 3D game, radical aces, you can find it on arcadepod.com, just search radical aces.
oh yea another game worth mentioning is Final Fantasy XI for PC, its MMORPG that came out a couple of years ago, like 2002, its like over $100 though.
Maverick

PostPosted: Sun Mar 28, 2004 10:48 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

FFXI is like $11 a month = ripoff
the_short1

PostPosted: Mon Mar 29, 2004 7:30 am   Post subject: (No subject)

nah... u get Final Fantasy 10 PS2 PAck...
comes with:
Ps2
Controller
Online Pack (Unlimited FREE Online Gameplay) vs xbox which u have to pay
Final Fantasy 10
80GB Harddrive that plugs into your Online Pack (there are two slots (one CABLE one 56k) i take it it uses the one, that is not used for your online gameplay.... that way u can save all your information there...

cost: unknown it was on a commercial...

^^ but would be wicked...

NOTE: i need some downloadable games....Sad
Dan

PostPosted: Mon Mar 29, 2004 11:34 am   Post subject: (No subject)

the download with the id one is:

Posted Image, might have been reduced in size. Click Image to view fullscreen.

alougth that is not the 1st...

dan.gif
 Description:
dl id num 1
 Filesize:  5.03 KB
 Viewed:  4262 Time(s)

dan.gif

Computer Science Canada Help with programming in C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB and more!
Maverick

PostPosted: Mon Mar 29, 2004 3:59 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

final fanisty 11 is like 13$ a month. what a rip
Tony

PostPosted: Mon Mar 29, 2004 5:15 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

lol dan - do you have to remind me of my shitty drawing skills? Rolling Eyes You just lucky I didn't keep your first drawings Laughing

Though the picture is an accurate representation of what dan would have looked like if he got off his lazy ass and went to the gym once in a while Confused Kinda interesting how the picture contained dan's laptop, even though he got it 2 years later Laughing
Latest from compsci.ca/blog: Tony's programming blog. DWITE - a programming contest.
Maverick

PostPosted: Mon Mar 29, 2004 6:24 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

just saw that its $140 to buy. lol soo much
Sponsor
Sponsor
Sponsor
sponsor
the_short1

PostPosted: Thu Apr 01, 2004 9:41 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

what about the other 3 subtopics of this thread????

anyways...... yea... that is why u get FFXI for ps2 with the final fantasy ps2 kit...

ps2
online pack
FFXI
40 GB HD for Ps2 (too bad cant use on comp...Sad)
controller.....
Free use of ps2 online for LIFE........ (unlike xbox where u have to pay each month) Laughing

^^^ dont know cost... but this pack KICKS!!!!!
   Index -> Off Topic
View previous topic Tell A FriendPrintable versionDownload TopicSubscribe to this topicPrivate MessagesRefresh page View next topic

Page 1 of 1  [ 9 Posts ]
Jump to:   

Style:  
Search: